GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Das Build.

whokiid

Ready to race!
Please, please keep us updated.

I think i speak on behalf of many GTI owners when i say i'm interested to see how these upgrades affect the car on a daily basis.

And we're all jealous of you.

vw4evan

Passed Driver's Ed
Just a few quick shots before the video.

Nefilim

Ready to race!
I plan to drive from Alabama to California this summer in my bone stock GTI. Maybe we could meet up for a side-by-side comparo on the way?

vw4evan

Passed Driver's Ed
Awesome. Just awesome. Couldn't be more jealous. :D
And, great inspiration to future upgrades.. ;)

I'm glad you mention inspiration. When I first won the kit I was afraid to take such a big step being that I got the car with an extended warranty and it only has 14k miles on it, but once I saw the facility and met the team of people developing the kit.. it was on. These guys seriously know their stuff.

Hooloowoo

Ready to race!
Yes, it is a very big step to take with a car that's almost as good as brand spanking new. But, if you're well covered and you feel you trust the team I wouldn't hesitate either.. :D
I really hope this turns out great..!

vw4evan

Passed Driver's Ed
Alright guys I have the schedule near complete, but there are a few locations I can't seem to nail down. If ANYBODY can help with them that would be appreciated. Please PM me info. Weekday stops/events will be held in the evenings.

June 25: KICKOFF in Hershey PA, with PVW, VWVortex, HAVOC, and APTuning
June 26: Pittsburgh, PA
June 27: Ohio
June 29: Indianapolis, IN with EP Werks
July 2: Chicago, IL
July 5: Des Moines, IA
July 7: Denver, CO with Peak Eurosport, LLC
July 8: Salt Lake City, UT with ...... (Utah who can host a GTG???)
July 9: Portland, OR with Futrell Autowerks
July 11-12: San Francisco, CA with Streetwerke (to be confirmed)
July 14: Las Vegas, NV with Eurotek Tuning
July 17: Englishtown, NJ WATERFEST 16

Last edited:

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
Closed Driver. Professional Course. lolz...

vw4evan

Passed Driver's Ed
More first impressions...

The power just pulls and pulls and pulls up past 120mph (on a closed course of course ). 60 mph comes faster than any other car I've ridden in, but it comes on super smooth. The DXD clutch feels almost as smooth as OEM, but will certainly handle the increased power. 1st and 2nd gear feel so good. Previously, the car was APR stage I flashed which is plenty powerful but I found myself spinning the tires quicker as the powerband came on at a lower rpm. With the stage III kit, the power comes on just a little later, and that seems to make all the difference, because somehow I'm getting decent traction.

I'm also impressed by the fact that my exhaust (cat-back) is still OEM. So there is some serious power to be put down, even with stock pipes; which I prefer. This car looks completely stock from the exterior.

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
Subscribed indeed! No Socal stops? I think we would be more than open to accomodate :).

MofoG23

Ready to race!
Where are you going to be in Pittsburgh? Is there a small GTG? I would be interested in stopping by...