GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

o2 sensor locations

flight1us

Ready to race!
I know there are tons of threads about where they are but most of them lack pictures of the actual locations if anyone could help CCTA v CBFA ex.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I know there are tons of threads about where they are but most of them lack pictures of the actual locations if anyone could help CCTA v CBFA ex.

What exactly do you need? Can you look under your car to get position/pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flight1us

Ready to race!
What exactly do you need? Can you look under your car to get position/pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL not without a lift i'm lowered, just wanted to make sure i'm purchasing the correct o2 sensors, i cant pass readiness for some odd reason.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
CCTA has two on the downpipe....one right after the flange and then after the second cat (under the car you can see it)

CBFA has three total: one on on the turbo housing, & then two on the downpipe....one before & one after the second cat (which you can also see those two under the car)

flight1us

Ready to race!
CCTA has two on the downpipe....one right after the flange and then after the second cat (under the car you can see it)

CBFA has three total: one on on the turbo housing, & then two on the downpipe....one before & one after the second cat (which you can also see those two under the car)

Thanks man i appreciate it.