GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Technical Topics > GTI 2.0T Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Tunes

Old 08-17-2019, 05:58 PM   #3599
flight1us
Autocross Champion

Drives: Mk6 VW GTI
If i were to potentially go full unitronic would i have to flash back to Stock then Flash Unitronic Tune or would Unitroinic software do it ?
Old 08-17-2019, 07:37 PM   #3600
93serprise
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: Black 2012 4 door DSG GTI
I own tunes from three companies at the moment. Started with APR k04 then switched to Uni and then to Stratified. I just swapped back to Uni today after changing out spark plugs, and I ran into an issue initially. I received an error within the Uni connect software as it tried to flash over the top of my Stratified tune. Tried two more times with same error which was , “ invalid ecu file”. I removed my Strat tune and then was able to flash the Uni K04 tune. Car is running amazing at the moment. I do love the smooth powerband of Uni.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CTS K04 w/ Stratified crackle tune ,Unitronic Stage 2 DSG tune, Neuspeed FMIC, Neuspeed TOP, CTS Turbo throttle pipe, Fluidampr, Godspeed DP, Magnaflow CBE, Integrated Engineering intake, R8 Coilpacks, DV+, 30% tint, NS boost gauge kit, BFI torque insert, Spulen dog bone mount, SPM rear sway bar, Eurosport Rear brace, Unibrace UB, H&R SS springs, Depo LED Tails, Blue blindspot mirrors, BFI Stage 2 mounts, Style 628 Alzor wheels, YK580's.
93serprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 07:46 PM   #3601
flight1us
Autocross Champion

Drives: Mk6 VW GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93serprise View Post
I own tunes from three companies at the moment. Started with APR k04 then switched to Uni and then to Stratified. I just swapped back to Uni today after changing out spark plugs, and I ran into an issue initially. I received an error within the Uni connect software as it tried to flash over the top of my Stratified tune. Tried two more times with same error which was , “ invalid ecu file”. I removed my Strat tune and then was able to flash the Uni K04 tune. Car is running amazing at the moment. I do love the smooth powerband of Uni.

That answers that question thank you, not sure if you were replying to me or just overall reviewing Unitronic.
Old 08-17-2019, 07:47 PM   #3602
93serprise
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: Black 2012 4 door DSG GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by flight1us View Post
That answers that question thank you, not sure if you were replying to me or just overall reviewing Unitronic.

Just replying to you

CTS K04 w/ Stratified crackle tune ,Unitronic Stage 2 DSG tune, Neuspeed FMIC, Neuspeed TOP, CTS Turbo throttle pipe, Fluidampr, Godspeed DP, Magnaflow CBE, Integrated Engineering intake, R8 Coilpacks, DV+, 30% tint, NS boost gauge kit, BFI torque insert, Spulen dog bone mount, SPM rear sway bar, Eurosport Rear brace, Unibrace UB, H&R SS springs, Depo LED Tails, Blue blindspot mirrors, BFI Stage 2 mounts, Style 628 Alzor wheels, YK580's.
93serprise is offline   Reply With Quote