GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Updates people?

Patience.

I got a Marlin 795 a little while ago, was on sale and can never have enough .22 plinkers around.

For big stuff.....well, finally getting ready to sell our house in CA, been 5 years since we escaped and finally can unload that thing. After that is gone.....well.......I don't want to use the term "shopping spree", but, well there is a list. :D

I am definitely going to try my hand at building an AR cause I think that will be a blast. I mod my cars, I mod my computers, why not build my own rifle? LOL Trying to decide if I should just do a bare bones .223/5.56 to see how it goes or do something really fun like a Creedmoor or maybe a Beowulf.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Oh what a bummer. No black assault rocks in that basket. Silly California.

That's a nice 74. I'll have to post some pics when I get home. Been meaning to get an optic for the AK, but I don't think I want to shell out $700 for an Aimpoint and I think I want a little more than just a red dot. Not sure yet...what are you AK guys using?

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Ordered an Omega 300 from SilencerShop. :drinking:

Bringing this thing back from the dead. You still waiting on the form 4 to come back? I just submitted my first last week and I can't wait.

Also to all you Californians

HighVM

The only thing I own is a bolt-action 700 Remington rifle. Nice stuff, but I only used it once to shoot the bottles.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
The only thing I own is a bolt-action 700 Remington rifle. Nice stuff, but I only used it once to shoot the bottles.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Bringing this thing back from the dead. You still waiting on the form 4 to come back? I just submitted my first last week and I can't wait.

Also to all you Californians

I waited 9 months and 12 days from pending to approved. I have had it for about 3 weeks now I believe.

Pending on 7/16/2018
Approved on 4/24/2019
Stamp Arrived on 5/9/2019

I might be wrong on the actual date, but the months are correct. I bought it in June. So total 10 months from purchase to ownership lol

I'm waiting on my second suppressor and the M11/9 machinegun I bought. I imagine those will take forever with the new wait times. I sent in the paperwork for the machinegun about two months ago IIRC, so yeah, long way to go haha

smanierre

Autocross Champion
I waited 9 months and 12 days from pending to approved. I have had it for about 3 weeks now I believe.

Pending on 7/16/2018
Approved on 4/24/2019
Stamp Arrived on 5/9/2019

I might be wrong on the actual date, but the months are correct. I bought it in June. So total 10 months from purchase to ownership lol

I'm waiting on my second suppressor and the M11/9 machinegun I bought. I imagine those will take forever with the new wait times. I sent in the paperwork for the machinegun about two months ago IIRC, so yeah, long way to go haha

Where can you go to see the status of it? I'll give you my car if you make a trust and put me on it :) . I wish I had more money to spend on guns at the moment, saving up for a house and wanting a track car don't leave much for that though. I will be taking a few months off of car parts soon though so that I can have the rest of the parts ready for when my stamp comes in.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Where can you go to see the status of it? I'll give you my car if you make a trust and put me on it :) . I wish I had more money to spend on guns at the moment, saving up for a house and wanting a track car don't leave much for that though. I will be taking a few months off of car parts soon though so that I can have the rest of the parts ready for when my stamp comes in.

The only way to get a status is to call the NFA branch @ (304) 616-4500.

Honestly though, just sit tight. You won't get much from them besides, "It's pending". You can go on r/nfa doe and track the stamps coming in to get an idea of when yours might be up.

Cars and guns are expensive hobbies haha I have a stash of parts I was gonna throw on my Vette, but put all that on hold when I bought the MG.

What can did you get?

Dat fully :drool:

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

:word:

Ohhh yeah. It's sweet :drool: when you come down to MIA we'll shoot it.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
The only way to get a status is to call the NFA branch @ (304) 616-4500.

Honestly though, just sit tight. You won't get much from them besides, "It's pending". You can go on r/nfa doe and track the stamps coming in to get an idea of when yours might be up.

Cars and guns are expensive hobbies haha I have a stash of parts I was gonna throw on my Vette, but put all that on hold when I bought the MG.

What can did you get?

:word:

Ohhh yeah. It's sweet :drool: when you come down to MIA we'll shoot it.

I hang out on NFA a lot so i'll start looking at the stamps coming in. I got an Octane 45, gonna throw it on a ar9. Gonna submit the e-form 1 for the lower around august and hope for the quick turnaround time

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I hang out on NFA a lot so i'll start looking at the stamps coming in. I got an Octane 45, gonna throw it on a ar9. Gonna submit the e-form 1 for the lower around august and hope for the quick turnaround time

I did the SilencerCo promo and I got an Octane45k as my free can. It still hasn't even showed up to my dealer lol... I got a little CZ Scorpion I'm gonna throw it on.

Good luck on the e-form, hopefully you get one of those < 30 day turnarounds