GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any Philly locals(or close to it)? Just got my MK6

ShawnP

Ready to race!
Sexy car man!

Sorry to everyone else who's been trying to meet up. Been under my car all weekend putting new Apr downpipe in and dogbone insert. Got stage two tune yesterday and I still have a revision d diverted valve to instal and a short shift kit from ecs. Waiting on a few bits for my boost gauge.

Shocked at the torque of stage two, slipping my clutch already so I have to baby the crap out of it.

K04 peeps what clutch do you run?? Because k04 is in my future I just want to make sure I can handle that power since I'm going to have to replace the Clutch soon and don't want to pay labor twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm stage 1 with a stock clutch and i have to baby it also. don't really have 5th or 6th when I'm trying to have some fun

ShawnP

Ready to race!
I also got a friend who lives out in bucks. He has a Shadow Blue Cobb Stage 1 Mk6 he would prob also be down to meet

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
I also got a friend who lives out in bucks. He has a Shadow Blue Cobb Stage 1 Mk6 he would prob also be down to meet

I work in bucks county Aka in doylestown.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
Even the DSG? Can't you get a reflash to increase clamping force?

ShawnP

Ready to race!
Yeah it sucks that the clutch can't handle Stage 1 but I don't do much racing so I baby it for now lol

JayFine

Ready to race!
From Bucks as well.

Used to be a regular KOP meet back in the day. Not sure if they still do it.

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
From Bucks as well.

Used to be a regular KOP meet back in the day. Not sure if they still do it.
Nice to meet you. So i say we all start doing stuff. Doesn't even need to he a meet. Even it's the occasional meet up at a local bar or whatever. Ive been out of the car scene for like 3 years now lol