GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Turbo Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

molo

Ready to race!
Gt3076r-wg with the OEM n75 and eurodyne. On lowest setting 12 psi and 15 psi creep by redline. Highest setting 30 psi and 28 psi by 7200.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

So the OEM n75 holds up pretty well up to 30 psi? I am glad to hear that!

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
When my TB crapped out it looked perfectly fine, its a combination of the dirty pcv gases and corrosive w/m that causes the internals to fail, not necessarily that the butterfly itself falling apart

lamb110

Go Kart Champion

lamb110

Go Kart Champion

kern417

Go Kart Champion
Finally. It didn't come right away though. At first it still ran really bad, then I disconnected the maf and now its perfect.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
Thanks. Ha, you saw that post huh. I already have a h&r 26mm front bar. I put it in with the vwr subframe mount when I pulled the motor. I want the biggest h&r rear bar (i sold my old neuspeed) but the biggest they offer is 24mm. To be honest, on my old car I didn't feel much of a difference with just the neuspeed bar. I can already feel a difference with the h&r front, but I figure a bigger/solid rear bar will help make a difference in the rear.

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
Thanks. Ha, you saw that post huh. I already have a h&r 26mm front bar. I put it in with the vwr subframe mount when I pulled the motor. I want the biggest h&r rear bar (i sold my old neuspeed) but the biggest they offer is 24mm. To be honest, on my old car I didn't feel much of a difference with just the neuspeed bar. I can already feel a difference with the h&r front, but I figure a bigger/solid rear bar will help make a difference in the rear.

Hotckis maybe?

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion
hotchkis/apr (same iirc)

kern417

Go Kart Champion
Hotckis maybe?

hotchkis/apr (same iirc)

possibly. it's hard to tell which one would be stiffer when set to the hardest setting. i picked h&r originally because of the squeak free bushings but i should have looked into the rear bar options first, because if the biggest bar h&r sells is 24 and the 25mm neuspeed didn't impress me...idk.

Also, as far as my MAF issue, I'm guessing it's due to the location. Unplugging it made the car idle perfectly. So I was thinking about buying this in 3" to see if it fixes the MAF readings. Thoughts? Is it possible that a straightener could fix it, or is it more likely that the actual sensor is bad?
http://www.treadstoneperformance.co...yComb+MAF+Mass+Air+Meter+Airflow+Straightener

Status
Not open for further replies.