GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Carbon Steel Grey GTI/Golf Thread

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She’s a beauty! Nice scenery for the pics too!

ce4

Ready to race!
Dipped the wheels this weekend using DYC's new Brass Monkey color...i promise the car will be clean soon...after the rain passes

Last edited:

ce4

Ready to race!
Thanks you!

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Dipped the wheels this weekend using DYC's new Brass Monkey color...i promise the car will be clean soon...after the rain passes

Looks great! I’m currently contemplating wheels in the same colour.

ce4

Ready to race!
Thank you! I really like em. When I first started dipping them, I thought it was gonna be too gold, but it started darkening up and got more and more anxious to finish.

I've been messing around with various color mixes since last year when I picked the car up, trying to get this same color, with no success. And the low and behold, they release the color i want. Take my money please.

ce4

Ready to race!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Are those the R20s on ebay?? They look great!!!!! also, which chin spoiler is that, the OEM euro one?

I got the skirts locally from another forum member during a partout - not sure if theyre the ebay ones or not but those do look quality.

front lip spoiler is OEM euro, yes. had a local shop colormatch it for me, install is a PITA but looks great once in there. I ordered mine from urotuning (originally had one from oneperfectdose but that got messed up after a small fender bender in 2016) but im sure there are plenty of them

Dub_75

Ready to race!
Just figured I'd test the water and see if anyone was interested in purchasing my 1 of 1 translucent gold plated 3-piece WCI wheels? 18x9/10 wrapped in Nankang NS-20's...$2,600 obro... PM me if interested as I do not check the treads as often as I use to.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_53e.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_53e.jpeg
    527.8 KB · Views: 267

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Just figured I'd test the water and see if anyone was interested in purchasing my 1 of 1 translucent gold plated 3-piece WCI wheels? 18x9/10 wrapped in Nankang NS-20's...$2,600 obro... PM me if interested as I do not check the treads as often as I use to.

those look awesome - GLWS (hope you're listing in the classifieds too)

ce4

Ready to race!
hey are your windows tinted? If so what percent is it?

Yep, I'm pretty sure it's 30% all the way around. But it's a ceramic tint I think so its a bit lighter than normal film.