GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh wait, Chris deleted posts.. forgot about that, lol.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Did he? wow

Met him once, cool little short guy tbh.

tiny guy, yeah. Talks a mean skateboarding and sports car game, tbh.

His girl is cool/supportive of him, unless you run into them at the Auto Show, then she gives you the stink eye and ignores his car friends. Not bad.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion

His girl is cool/supportive of him, unless you run into them at the Auto Show, then she gives you the stink eye and ignores his car friends. Not bad.
Shots fired

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat17: Burbs Snobbery Breaks All Time High; Duck Lips Selfie Resurgence Assoc.

Whoa! Harsh lol

Dat personal dig wow yeah eek

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

:lol:

I remember telling her that you guys thought she was mad that one time...she was all "errr da fuq they talking about?" :iono:

She likes Audis cause of the shows, but overall is more of a "functional " its just a car person.

She said supras are completely overrated though yeah

Shots fired

She knows how to shoot :iono:

Whoa! Harsh lol

probably didnt recognize jawn tbh, you know..cause lost a bunch of weight

#carbonfiberJawn

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Shots fired

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

shirts fired.

Whoa! Harsh lol

#StillDoesntGetIT

#ItsANotSoInsideJokeBetweenUs

#PreApprovedJokes

#NotHurtfulLikeCouchPersonalDigsAiringDirtyLaundry

#CantHelpDatLackOfComprehension

:lol:

I remember telling her that you guys thought she was mad that one time...she was all "errr da fuq they talking about?" :iono:

She likes Audis cause of the shows, but overall is more of a "functional " its just a car person.

She knows how to shoot :iono:

probably didnt recognize jawn tbh, you know..cause lost a bunch of weight

#carbonfiberJawn

:lol: #NeverForget :clap: :laugh: :thumbup::wub: that was funny.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Oh wow, I was just fucking around. Let’s not project here... I’m good, dude :laugh:

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
400k on any vehicle is extremely impressive, interior must be shot by now

Hard to tell, actually. It was a black car w/tan cloth... so yeah, it definitely looked dirty the last time I saw it. A lot of the "soft touch" had worn away.

I really wanted to take the car back for a weekend and hit it with a steam cleaner just to see how clean I could get it. There weren't any rips or tears in the seat. My dad is just hard on car interiors for some reason.

The last time he left his (my old) GTI here I spent a few hours cleaning the interior. Just couldn't take it seeing my old best friend sitting there like that.

I'm hoping he takes better care of the Chevy SS Sedan he just bought.

quiet. yards. parks. lower taxes. better schools. hotter milfs. idk. its different. I like the city too. It really depends on what you like, and what you got going on in life. I dont hate the city by any means.

Def don't hate the city (if we're referring to Chicago) here either. I'd have moved straight into the city if the wife wasn't irrationally afraid of getting mugged when we first moved back to IL.

Now she wishes we lived somewhere in the city too.

Tho the kind of city life we both want is also incompatible with a car hobby unless you make way more money than I do.

Those SSR wheels?

I don't think so. They were Tire Rack specials. Cheap. But looked cool. Fake 3pc wheels FTW.

Sounds to me like she's the smartest one of the bunch. :iono:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
good and CHEAP lobsters? thats key, the price.

Cant say ive ever had real maple syrup...in4uglybastardshipping

market price is what it is, but i can go right to the docks and buy them off the boat so thats about as high on the cheap/good curve as you get.

it's worth it; i will look into options that can ship to you

Status
Not open for further replies.