GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
So that muppet in the BMW has been on a track before? And was still allowed to be after multiple black flag sessions? Eek

He's got a lot of track vids from various tracks on his youtube so yeah. I don't think he got black flagged but who knows. The focus RS guy was the one that got multiple. Not sure what happened to him but I know he was talked to pretty loudly by jimmy

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
So that muppet in the BMW has been on a track before? And was still allowed to be after multiple black flag sessions? Eek
what guy in what bmw? video? deetz
I think novice group shouldn't be allowed to video their session either. That would cut down on the YouTube heroes.
nah, video can be useful. if we are talking external cameras yeah maybe, thats also a safety thing imo. camera flying off at 120 mph not good.
He's got a lot of track vids from various tracks on his youtube so yeah. I don't think he got black flagged but who knows. The focus RS guy was the one that got multiple. Not sure what happened to him but I know he was talked to pretty loudly by jimmy
oh dang

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat16: Ptak Busts Everyone On Lying - Watch The Antics Tonight at 9 On Fox News

what guy in what bmw? video? deetz

nah, video can be useful. if we are talking external cameras yeah maybe, thats also a safety thing imo. camera flying off at 120 mph not good.

oh dang

https://youtu.be/OdmUBhqnboM

Video is useful once you can lap the track safely. This guy isn't using video to critique himself.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

Video is useful once you can lap the track safely. This guy isn't using video to critique himself.
wow. words cannot describe what i just watched.

crashes at the end too.
YEET YEET YEET GET IT GET IT TURN IN TURN IN BRAKE BRAKE BRAKE
fucking scary there are people out there like this driving with you.

wow. he was in my run group too. pretty sure i remember getting point by past him. :eek:

That's what I'm saying! WTF!

wow. good post was good. have no words still.

Jaber

Modero
@ 57seconds

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Man oh man people are getting dumber than fuck on the mk6 Facebook groups by the day. Some asshat is acting like he broke barriers by putting two sets of front R8 wheels on his R. Lmao Jay balls got in on the roast too

Jaber

Modero
Man oh man people are getting dumber than fuck on the mk6 Facebook groups by the day. Some asshat is acting like he broke barriers by putting two sets of front R8 wheels on his R. Lmao Jay balls got in on the roast too

Wonder if he was yelling "PUSH IT. PUSH IT. PUSH IT" while installing the wheels.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Wonder if he was yelling "PUSH IT. PUSH IT. PUSH IT" while installing the wheels.

The "do not @ me" is the best part. Translation: do not comment if you disagree with me because I'm a millennial and will be triggered beyond belief. I live in a safe space and will not have any of my beliefs challenged

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
^ lol "do not @ me"

guess noone told him ..... porsche wheels > r8 wheels

dont quote this post please.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

I'll take credit for that thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.