GOLFMKV

Alpine Headunit from Kufatec

Shore GTI

Ready to race!
That looks like a good upgrade.
Will it work in the U.S.?

Macca 01

Passed Driver's Ed
This is a great headunit as ive installed one in my car and its very easy to do and yes you need to cut some of the plastics on the radio frame but worth it. You have a feature on there that lets you see some of the cars info on screen , like fuel left in tank and also the voltage of the cars battery and also the boost that you are running. There are many other options as I bought the Alpine DAB antenna which is connected inline to the rear screen and i get excellent digital radio with out hardly any drop outs. Its all plug and play too

ruffshott

Passed Driver's Ed
Personally I found this a massive disapointment for the price, and throwing away money for nothing.

It's not HD, which has a very retro feel - makes no sense for a premium top of the line product. I found I couldn't skip folders from the steering wheel. It's not quite OEM, and actually lost some factory features.

There's a blaupunkt model that seems better OEM.

But it's 9 inch, and it looks hella good. Just don't think it's a great product for the price.

YellowC4S

Ready to race!
I purchased one and the external keys are not working as well as the subwoofer volume control. FM works fine but no AM. Luckily, I can stream the one AM station I listen to through Apple CarPlay.