GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
I like this thread :thumbup:

On my way to the store to pick up some jack stands, sick of not having them :D

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion
ordered black washer fluid cap to compliment my r8 caps. Went balls deep in ko4 on my lunch break. lol

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
I like this thread :thumbup:

On my way to the store to pick up some jack stands, sick of not having them :D

Don't cheap out on those! :thumbsup:

trigger_storey

Ready to race!
Modshack-Did a DV relocation.....:thumbsup:

Info?

gogtigo1

Ready to race!
I have the same OCD about my grill, those small opening really hold on to hard water deposits. I dry quickly and use:
http://www.detailersdomain.com/Adams-In-Out-Spray_p_91.html

In-Out spray prevents the crusty build up, plus you can use it on all the other unpainted plastic surfaces.

I JUSt ordered some of that last night actually in anticipation of a cleaning victory! I have used Aotgylm Bumper Black in the past with great results, so maybe one side with each product?!

Do you consider the black matte plastic to be unpainted and treat it as such? To me it is, and then the gloss plastic is obviously painted, but I treat the matte like its raw plastic...

Sent from my iPad3 via Tapatalk

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
I'm gonna replace mine with a golf grill or R grill...

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
drove to work. and then hauled ass home. like everyday lol. i hate I-5 traffic!!

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion
I got that. Did you get the OEM one or the one where they guy scratches out the part #?

im going to assume the legit one that everyone else has, but ill verify it once i get it.

Kal-GTI

Ready to race!
Dropping mine off as I type this message to have my windows tinted. Seems like the last few weeks I've been leaving my car a lot to have stuff done. Let's see; driver side window replace, 20k service, window regulator and crash sensor in driver side door, and now tinting. And in between that I've installed a downpipe. Oh well, fun times.

Brad73

Ready to race!
headlight work