Votes: 49 9.8%
  • Candy White

Votes: 147 29.5%

• Total voters

Basil_Fawlty

Ready to race!

SnowBall GTI

Ready to race!
Haha, good to know. I'm surprised I haven't seen your mango around where I live if your parents live here... it's a pretty distinctive car.

I live in richmond now, and I only drive my car to work. =)

Antonio Monteiro

Ready to race!
Mine is Candy White, if there were no such a choice i would have bought the Carbon Grey, but both color is sweet.
Candy white is 1A & Carbon Grey is 1B thats how i look at it.
I love my candy white i got the car back in June of this year with 4door stickshift
i tinted the windows not to dark because i have black leather seat when i wash my baby man the color really shines. So my opinion between both you can't go wrong either way.

daihard

Ready to race!

BMWguyw/GTI1

Ready to race!
Would anyone have gone for Viper Green if it was available?

I would have definitely gone with that color (I think lol) if it was available or some other wacky color like an fahrenheit orange that I have seen on the mk5's i believe.

Current mods:
dieselgeek sigma6, APR carbiono stg1/2, APR tbe, golf r tails, RNS-510 retrofit 35% tint all the way around

Current milege
2461 miles

Quoddy

Ready to race!
Would anyone have gone for Viper Green if it was available?

I had my one year old MG painted Viper Green Metallic back in 1975. It looked great and was the only one that color in the UK . Don't think I'd like my CSG that color, though.

Coopaloop

Passed Driver's Ed
im surprised there arent very many people at all talking about united grey, i mean i know its the underdog and not very popular, but thats what kinda makes it cool, white is too bright and everyone gets black cars, but grey is that perfect middle ground

KaiSTrikes_MKVI

Ready to race!
True underdog

im surprised there arent very many people at all talking about united grey, i mean i know its the underdog and not very popular, but thats what kinda makes it cool, white is too bright and everyone gets black cars, but grey is that perfect middle ground

Speaking of underdogs ... I got Blue Graphite Metallic ...
its so out there its not even listed ...