GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: MK6 GTI Part Out

jpaquino23

Hey guys. Selling some parts off my 2012 GTI. All sales will be via PayPal. Most, if not all prices include shipping cost to the lower 48 states.

Let me know if you have any questions. Not in a rush to get rid of these.

1. R8 Red Top Coil Packs (06E905115F) x 4 - These have about 30k miles, I had 2 extra just in case one of them fried while I was on the road. I'll throw these extra in for free for whoever buys them.

SOLD!

2. Neuspeed P-flo Intake w/ PZEV filter - Actual intake has about 30k. Filters have 3k miles. I originally had the paper filter when I bought it then replaced it with the oiled filters from neuspeed. Has the C.A.R.B. sticker on the heat shield already.

$200 Shipped

3. DEPO European LED Tinted Cherry Red Tail Lights - One of the best purchases for the MK6 imo. Looks good and works perfectly. Each light has a ballast which doesn't trigger a CEL when installed.

SOLD!

4. EONON GA5153F Android Headunit MK6 GTI Specific model - Going to miss this thing, a real time killer in traffic. Perfect condition, plug and play, and runs android for apps like Netflix, Youtube, Spotify, etc. Steering controls work as well. I'm including a FAKRA antenna adapter for better radio reception (reception kind of sucks without it).

SOLD!

Not my pic but this is what it looks like installed for reference.

5. ECSTuning BFI Shift Knob SCHWARZ - Minor wear from use.

$120 Shipped

6. Yakima Whispbar (S25) w/ K549 Fit Kit + 4 New Pairs of Rubber Boots - The racks are 4 years old so they don't look brand new. Normal wear. Fit my GTI just fine. I also have a Yakima single bike rack if anyone's interested.

Willing to let these go for $200 IF the buyer pays shipping.

Shipping these will be a PITA so local pickup is welcome too lol.

Once again just PM me if anyone has any questions.

Last edited:

TDIn0ob

Seller was awesome to speak to when making a payment. Answered all my questions. Shipped fast and was also wrapped perfectly. But radio is missing harness. Description says plug and play. Seller said it plugs directly into the harness. And it does not. I went out to buy a harness and it does not work with radio. I am not able to use the radio now. $150 paperweight. Trying to call and text seller. Not responding.... really disappointed now.

TDIn0ob

UPDATE:
Seller reached back out to me a day or 2 later after this post and a text/vm. Said he was sorry, offered to refund me the money or because he was going on vacation he would be able to check the vehicle it came out of for the powercord/canbus harness that it is missing to make it a "plug and play" radio as stated in the sale post. I had contacted Eonon to see about even ordering one and was told they could. I immediately got in touch with the seller and he offered to refund me the difference to buy the harness thru eonon. I agreed, and called it square. Eonon contacted me the next day and then said they have to check with factory and warehouse... 2wks later, Eonon tells me one day they can order it and the next day that there was a email from the factory they missed and could not get a harness in because it was to old. I tried contacting the seller to ask if he could still check the previous car. No response.

All in all. Seller was quick to respond when selling item. Shipped quick. Packed nice and tight. I made the mistake of not shipping back the item to get a full refund. I am screwed out of a radio. Partly my fault. But a big chunk to the original seller. I also still dont know if the radio will work either...

MZ1

Ready to race!
This is not right, seller should come through and make good on this transaction. Mr seller, how about just send this guy his harness if you have it?