GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Ross Tech Micro-CAN VCDS Cable

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
PM me your price shipped to 95662.

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Hey Blake. You wanna buy mine? I've been thinking of upgrading to a full VAG-COM cable since I just bought an Audi Q5.

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
I was looking for one when I had windows running through parallels on my Mac but it slowed the computer so I'm not sure if I want one now. I'll keep it in mind though, I'm sure you could sell it within an hour like everyone else lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Yeah. Already someone PMed me from this or another post I made on a WTB thread. I haven't even posted a FS thread. Lol. Anyway just wanted to give you a shot first since you're local.

pricej636

Passed Driver's Ed
I was looking for one when I had windows running through parallels on my Mac but it slowed the computer so I'm not sure if I want one now. I'll keep it in mind though, I'm sure you could sell it within an hour like everyone else lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your mac doesn't have the memory to support parallels properly, consider running Windows in bootcamp. Sure you have to reboot to get back and forth between Windows and OSX, but you will see better performance out of both. And bootcamp is free.