GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RIP Fabric London 1999-2016

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
This thread went to shit quickly

i saw rusko at fabric in 2010 back when dubstep was cool

One of my first exposures to dubstep was the Fabric mix CD him and Caspa did in 2007.

Would have loved to witness a drum and bass or techno set at Fabric, now that won't be possible :(

No EDM was there, they set the standard real fucking high.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
"Dept. of Education restrictions on ITT (Aug. 25)

A letter sent to ITT by the Department of Education banned the school from participating in Title IV, except under the following conditions:

Enrollment restrictions: ITT may no longer enroll new students who rely on federal financial aid dollars for educational expenses;

Disclosures to Students: ED is requiring ITT to inform current students that its accreditor has found that the institution is not in compliance, and is unlikely to become in compliance with its Accreditation Criteria;

Compensation and Payment Limitations: ITT is prohibited from awarding raises, paying bonuses or making retention or severance payments to its executives or to paying special dividends or out of the ordinary expenditures without department approval;

Notification of Financial Events requirements: ITT must inform the Department of any significant financial or oversight events including violations of existing loan agreements or extraordinary financial losses within ten days of such events; and

Title IV payment method requirements (Heightened Cash Monitoring 2): ITT is required to use its own funds to initially cover Title IV aid disbursements for current students. The Department will reimburse funds to ITT after aid is disbursed to students."

the Education Department put the hammer down on ITT Tech. They were taking Federal grant/loans from students and giving them degrees that essentially meant jack shit a lot of times. This was all for profit as well. The ED basically told ITT Tech they need to make some major changes before they will be allowed to resume taking federal money for schooling, to which ITT Tech said fuck you and left everybody high and dry. That is how I understood the situation.

No shit... had no idea. This is why the mainstream media blows. OT delivers

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
bummer about the club.

ITT news was all over the place last week. if this wasnt an election year im sure you would have seen it. ED finally going after for-profit schools - i don't hate it.

c72k

Go Kart Champion
If you actually thought you would get a legit degree from ITT, you probably deserve this lol

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
If you actually thought you would get a legit degree from ITT, you probably deserve this lol

cripping debt with no way to pay it off? at least its structured so there would be no taxpayer dollars paid to bail people out.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

Lol right. There commercials were too fake for me to even find plausible. Even legit IT guys i know were like just going to school will not get you the jobs they advertise in their commercials... some of the jobs they have pictured in commercials require master degrees and usually 10+ years of experience.

c72k

Go Kart Champion
cripping debt with no way to pay it off? at least its structured so there would be no taxpayer dollars paid to bail people out.
Look, same education at community college, way cheaper, and more likely to get an actual degree from a 4 year.
Lol right. There commercials were too fake for me to even find plausible. Even legit IT guys i know were like just going to school will not get you the jobs they advertise in their commercials... some of the jobs they have pictured in commercials require master degrees and usually 10+ years of experience.

Exactly. And self lending ftw, right? Lol

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
This is the off topic lounge. If you dont expect a thread jack in this Bisshh your in the wrong area.

Off topic refers to the subject matter of the thread, forum rules still apply. If you guys wish to continue your discussion of ITT, please start your own thread.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Off topic refers to the subject matter of the thread, forum rules still apply. If you guys wish to continue your discussion of ITT, please start your own thread.

Seriously. No wonder why this forum has gone to shit with the lack of courtesy presented by everybody here.