GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

andylaiphoto

Go Kart Champion
Working on static handstand holds. I tend to wander around so this setup forces you to stay in place.

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
Bumping for a question.

I typically get out of the gym about 2 hours before I go to bed. I have a protein shake post workout. But I have been waking up feeling nauseated recently. I found that if I eat a sandwich also that I wake up feeling better.

Is that killing me in terms of weight management and my metabolism? Or is this fine for me? I know its bad but I normally only eat 2 meals a day. Being on night shift has destroyed my eating habits. Im lifting to build strength and put on muscle. But I dont want to bulk up much. Im trying to maintain weight and build some muscle mass right now.

kram

Ready to race!
Bumping for a question.

I typically get out of the gym about 2 hours before I go to bed. I have a protein shake post workout. But I have been waking up feeling nauseated recently. I found that if I eat a sandwich also that I wake up feeling better.

Is that killing me in terms of weight management and my metabolism? Or is this fine for me? I know its bad but I normally only eat 2 meals a day. Being on night shift has destroyed my eating habits. Im lifting to build strength and put on muscle. But I dont want to bulk up much. Im trying to maintain weight and build some muscle mass right now.

My opinion: It depends.

I have no idea what your calories/macro's are for the day...so really can't say. If you're putting on too much bodyfat, then you're in too much of a surplus. If you're dropping weight, then you're in too much of a deficit. Track your intake, bodyweight & gym performance (body measurements too if you can) to get a better handle on things.

2 meals a day is probably not optimal, but again, if that's the only way you can get all your calories in, then do what you have to do... better than not eating at all. :thumbsup:

dozol

Passed Driver's Ed
Wow ! Another awesome thread... Just have to go through 140 pages, another reason to call in sick today.

BarryT82

Go Kart Champion
Do any of you follow Derek Weida on Facebook? He owns a CrossFit gym and posts some hilarious videos. He may even be a member on here since he drives a GTI.

CaNANDian

Ready to race!

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Dropped a barbell on my knee while learning how to snatch this past weekend LOOOL
At least it was only a 25lb bar.

I think I'll stick to my powerlifting programs. THE GOOD STUFF.