GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Colorado Cruise.

Nbillings8

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone want to put together a Colorado GTI cruise? Like up to the mountains or something?

I think it would be cool to go from i25 and Colorado Blvd. , meet for like a cars and coffee type thing, cruise up to evergreen lake or something?

thoughts?

Fike

Passed Driver's Ed
I just picked up a new to me 2010 GTI Tuesday, and I'd love to go on a cruise with more owners.

DeathMoJo1

Ready to race!
We used to that all the time when I still lived there before the Navy back in 2006-2007. Look up Metro Dubs, I think they are still pretty active in the area and have a forum. Also check out VWUnion on Facebook.

Nbillings8

Passed Driver's Ed
cruise

Hey! I made a Facebook page called Colorado GTI for this! also... i just sold my 2010 GTI- did you buy a shadow blue 3dr?

I just picked up a new to me 2010 GTI Tuesday, and I'd love to go on a cruise with more owners.

anticon

Ready to race!
Hey! I made a Facebook page called Colorado GTI for this! also... i just sold my 2010 GTI- did you buy a shadow blue 3dr?

I got your PM about that, man, but I don't use fb for personal use and my artist account doesn't allow me to interact in that way.
I'd def be down for a cruise or whatever, though.
It's ususally a rarity for me to see more than one mkvi in a day, but today must have been mkvi day. Saw at least 11 in my travels, including a TDI and an R driven by an older lady doing 50 in the fast lane on I-70. In a 2D CSG R. 50. MPH. I-70. :iono: It had some weak old person stickers on it too, indicating to me that it wasn't borrowed.
But anywho...

anticon

Ready to race!
DATR is this weekend - the 15th and 16th. There will be a cruise on Saturday. I was just about to make a post to see if anyone was planning on going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anticon

Ready to race!
Nevermind, it was cancelled.

anticon

Ready to race!
So I guess that clears my schedule for the weekend...
So if we could generate enough interest in this for this weekend (which I doubt), I'd be down.
DATR was cancelled and the summer's winding down. Let's get this rolling!
I'd love to see mattttt's car in person ; )

Last edited:

anticon

Ready to race!
I just made a post on the vortex to see if we might be able to get something together. I'm pretty bummed about the DATR cancellation; wish I had gotten the news when it was released.

Last edited:

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
What's DATR? Organized event or not I'd be down for a cruise or meetup or something. Saturday would be perfect.