GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Snow in Victoria BC!

ataman

Ready to race!

M0iDunno

Ready to race!
Oh wow, I was just there for the weekend and it was dry. It's probably going to rain here in Vancouver later =p.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Wow, they're saying 2 - 6" of snow in the Seattle area later today. Everyone is whipped into a frenzy. It's sunny at the moment so I have my doubts.

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
It seems like anytime that it snows there the city shuts down. Well, mainly the city buses lol. Awesome pictures though.

Cannon03

Ready to race!
Nice pics. How are those P Zero's holding up in the snow? Living up in BC, I'm surprised you don't have dedicated snow tires.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Lowlands of the Pacific NW get little snow as it doesn't get that cold here, few snow days a year at most. You have to get into the foothills or go further North or East to experience snow.

ataman

Ready to race!
Nice pics. How are those P Zero's holding up in the snow? Living up in BC, I'm surprised you don't have dedicated snow tires.

It does not snow that much in Victoria, we had snow once before this season, this is the second time. I went out driving just to see how it did, it did much better than I expected. Sure i did loose control at times but specially traction control performed very well.. I would not take a steep hill that is not plowed..

Alex.

Ready to race!
Lowlands of the Pacific NW get little snow as it doesn't get that cold here, few snow days a year at most. You have to get into the foothills or go further North or East to experience snow.

i feel like today was the last of the snow...

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
i feel like today was the last of the snow...

Agreed. Outside of Thanksgiving week, what a mild and uneventful winter we've had here.