GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone recommend car wash or detailer in Richardson/Plano/Allen/McKinney, TX area?

Harvey1701

Just bought my GTI and have hand washed it so far. During frequent water restrictions, however, hand washing is frowned on, and sometimes it's just too freakin' hot or I don't have time. Can anyone recommend a good car wash or detailer in the area?

RioGrandeValley

Ready to race!
Facebook: Tomato Werks

:)

d4dawg

Ready to race!
I use Optimum No Rinse to wash in my garage. Use only a bucket of water.
I can give you some to try, if you like.

Last edited:

Harvey1701

Thanks for the recommendations, and thanks for the offer to try your Optimum No Rinse, but I don't mind buying a bottle just to try it. I pass about five auto supply stores on the way home every day. Tomato Werks sounds interesting too, but I don't have a Porsche/BMW pocketbook. Are they really expensive? I may save them for special occasions :)

RioGrandeValley

Ready to race!
Tomato Werks not too bad. I only take small things like kidneys and such. I Quit taking arms and legs long time ago due to recession :)

PM me what all you'd like done and what color the car is. No liver please incase u a drinker!!

Tomato

RioGrandeValley

Ready to race!
Never mind on the PM just saw your post count so I'm sure system won't allow it.
Email me to: Ti23@Yahoo.Com

Tomato

Harvey1701

Need arms and legs to drive, and you wouldn't want my liver. How about a spare tire? :)

Harvey1701

I tried the Optimum No Rinse last Saturday. It worked as advertised. Great stuff!

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion
I don't remember the name of it, but there's a car wash on the street just south of Belt Line off Preston. That's the one I always go to. They change owners so often I never remember the name of the place but they always do a good job.

Harvey1701

From Google maps, I'm guessing that's Aquazoom Car Wash. Thank you for the recommendation. So far I have washed it myself, though seeing it covered in dust just days afterward is really annoying.