GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Alice the GTD

andy6611661

Passed Driver's Ed
Well something special arrived :O :D

They look insane man! Are you putting xenons in them or leaving them halogen projectors? And they don't happen to be from that company xenonz.co.uk? Cause apparently their stuff is ?

Love the Golf R black housing. Not sure if I will get them or the standard ones with the silver inside!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

jaysonkandiah

Passed Driver's Ed
They look insane man! Are you putting xenons in them or leaving them halogen projectors? And they don't happen to be from that company xenonz.co.uk? Cause apparently their stuff is ?

Love the Golf R black housing. Not sure if I will get them or the standard ones with the silver inside!

I think your my kind of guy! They have xenon ballasts inside, and it is indeed from xenonz! all the guys from the scene get it from him! top guy! top price and delivery is next day. Give him a shout mate for any parts! have you got instagram?

andy6611661

Passed Driver's Ed
I think your my kind of guy! They have xenon ballasts inside, and it is indeed from xenonz! all the guys from the scene get it from him! top guy! top price and delivery is next day. Give him a shout mate for any parts! have you got instagram?

Haha yes his stuff looks insane! I'm defs going to get his headlights! I only didn't get his LED tails as I didn't have the cash ready and I wanted them too much haha. And yes my instagram is @andrewmilford

jaysonkandiah

Passed Driver's Ed
Haha yes his stuff looks insane! I'm defs going to get his headlights! I only didn't get his LED tails as I didn't have the cash ready and I wanted them too much haha. And yes my instagram is @andrewmilford

Will add you now bud! His lights are top quality even the body shop said so! What are your next plans for the golf?

andy6611661

Passed Driver's Ed
Will add you now bud! His lights are top quality even the body shop said so! What are your next plans for the golf?

They look great quality even from the photos! Not sure yet, have all my upgraded headlight bulbs and fogs to do. Next will probably be getting the split rims sorted out and refurbed and maybe lower her. Still looking for an RCD510/RNS510 too.

jaysonkandiah

Passed Driver's Ed
They look great quality even from the photos! Not sure yet, have all my upgraded headlight bulbs and fogs to do. Next will probably be getting the split rims sorted out and refurbed and maybe lower her. Still looking for an RCD510/RNS510 too.

Ohh nice! Follow grizza trading on Instagram he has lots of mk6 parts for sale, and ebay sellers have some rns 510s for sale! all genuine just off cars for good prices

York_GTi

Passed Driver's Ed
You car looks fantastic! I searched around for a white car when looking for a GTI, but couldn't find one with the miles/spec I wanted. I bought a Tornado red GTI, which looks ace, but still the white makes me with I had waited longer:(

Where did you get the LED rear number plate lights from?

andy6611661

Passed Driver's Ed
You car looks fantastic! I searched around for a white car when looking for a GTI, but couldn't find one with the miles/spec I wanted. I bought a Tornado red GTI, which looks ace, but still the white makes me with I had waited longer:(

Where did you get the LED rear number plate lights from?

Cheers man!

Yeah I love the white but I was waiting a few months before I actually got one, for the same reasons as you. I could have had a 3 door straight away but I waited out for 5 doors!

Here's the link to the license plate lights I got:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=271218891541

York_GTi

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the link, I will get a set ordered:thumbsup:

JayGTD

I had a set of those number plate LED lights. When i drove at night, they lit up quite a bit of the road behind me and so i thought I'd just play safe and use the original ones with LED bulbs inside instead so they weren't as bright. Had a few policemen looking my way but fortunately never stopped

Jay