GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion
Lunchtime with Kawika, and a random black GTI parked in front of us:

Mr Black GTI had decals on rear hatch. Are you on these forums sir?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I've seen that guy on the 134 a few times on the way home from work... It's an older gentlemen driving, I've tried throwing a V but just ignores me lol ... Probably thinks I'm some stalker weirdo.

Sent from my BendGate Plus.

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion
I've seen that guy on the 134 a few times on the way home from work... It's an older gentlemen driving, I've tried throwing a V but just ignores me lol ... Probably thinks I'm some stalker weirdo.

Sent from my BendGate Plus.

LOL [emoji23][emoji122]

Cpuga93

Ready to race!
spotted yesterday at the Sherman oaks galleria when I was going to watch the avengers [emoji16] had what seemed to be black plastidipped wheels??

Avant

Ready to race!
Spotted a .. CSG or black (couldn't tell) GTI on Jamboree in Irvine just now. You were lowered, had LED headlights, LED taillights, autobahn rims, and possibly even an aftermarket catback.

Zac#1

Ready to race!
^ I live on Jamboree and am yet to be spotted. Im at the Edwards theater in the market place. I got the best parking spot in the whole lot! You should go spot me lol. I'll be here for a few hours.

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Saw a CSG GTI with black rims and red stickers on the valence and side skirts on Reseda around 6

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Spotted Pmanpop doing some more suspension work on my car! :)

Zac#1

Ready to race!
Spotted this beauty on the hubcap on some random semi.