GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Thats good. I'm at 78k miles and hoping to hold off on the carbon cleaning for a little while. I still get 32/33 mpg's on the hwy so I'm guessing the carbon build up isn't horrible?

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Got to attend Summerfest 2017 at 034 Motorsport's HQ. I was able to jump on their Mustang Dyno for three pulls.

I'm overall pleased with the numbers. They stayed consistent with no real heatsoak despite it being about 96*.

Great job Alex and team.

Stage 2 tune?

Sent from my Pixel

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie
Cobb said they would work on it once they got the MK7 all figured out.

I think it went something like DSG, Golf R, and then k04 support direct from COBB which would then open the door for base maps for the dealers to work from.

Currently we have an MK6 update in beta testing - so this will be released VERY soon. This is for some of the limits we discussed earlier - more details to come.

The Golf R MK7 will be released soon.

DSG (not sure which generation will follow)

For K04 turbos, we have support right now, not need to wait for anything.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Currently we have an MK6 update in beta testing - so this will be released VERY soon. This is for some of the limits we discussed earlier - more details to come.

The Golf R MK7 will be released soon.

DSG (not sure which generation will follow)

For K04 turbos, we have support right now, not need to wait for anything.
yeah i just meant cobb was playing with the idea at least back in the day in offering a OTS k04 tune they may have scrapped that though as all the dealers can just pro-tune them for any size turbo. Which is what you guys are already doing

Laimface

Ready to race!

Ooooo keeping an eye out for this. I wonder what juicy extras I can have added on.... I'm glad my part time detailing business is paying for my mods, I'd be bankrupt otherwise hahaha

UberFast

Ready to race!
Valves are clean and I'm half through the swap. Also placed an order for a Strat Protune.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Gino

Ready to race!
Going to make the switch over to Stratified. I have an AccessPort on the way :)

OhioMK6

Ready to race!
Loving my tune thus far, it's a nice improvement over COBB OTS! I have a high flow cat and I'm wondering how bad the crackles will damage it. Can anyone chime in? Stratified said that cat temps don't tend to rise with crackles, but wouldn't the explosions cause damage anyways? My crackles are LOUD sometimes and can sound pretty aggressive when letting off of the throttle at high RPM.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Loving my tune thus far, it's a nice improvement over COBB OTS! I have a high flow cat and I'm wondering how bad the crackles will damage it. Can anyone chime in? Stratified said that cat temps don't tend to rise with crackles, but wouldn't the explosions cause damage anyways? My crackles are LOUD sometimes and can sound pretty aggressive when letting off of the throttle at high RPM.
im not sure as im catless. Also +10000x saying that im extremely happy with my tune.

UberFast

Ready to race!
Valves cleaned, k04 installed and car running again. Now just have to wait for my base file from stratified! I couldn't resist and gave it a little Throttle while still on the cobb stage 1 file but threw an overboost and went into limp mode immediately. Sounded cool though lol.

myslowgti1

Passed Driver's Ed
Valves cleaned, k04 installed and car running again. Now just have to wait for my base file from stratified! I couldn't resist and gave it a little Throttle while still on the cobb stage 1 file but threw an overboost and went into limp mode immediately. Sounded cool though lol.

How hard was the installation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UberFast

Ready to race!
Not bad really. Cleaning the valves was worse than the turbo swap. All of my injectors came out with the manifold and my valves looked worse than any I've seen. Took a while to get them clean.