GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaber

Modero
Absolutely. A warm corn tortilla to be exact.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I heat my tortillas up on a pan, hate how they come out soggy from the microwave.

My arms. My legs. Been awhile since I’ve done a manual labor job. $250 day yesterday doe. Not bad for a first day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many clients did you see today?

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I heat my tortillas up on a pan, hate how they come out soggy from the microwave.

How many clients did you see today?

Not at State Farm yet. In November. Working a power washing job. Did 14 hours yesterday. Can barely lift arms or move lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I do like traditional style too , with ciliantro and onion on corn - no HOT sauce though mild only. , I am a big giant pussy when it comes to hot sauce.
Is it the aftermath? It's probably the aftermath that's scary right? It sucks....

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Is it the aftermath? It's probably the aftermath that's scary right? It sucks....

lol you mean the aftermath on the anoos? No it doesn't affect me that way , just the burning of the mouth.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Do you watch that show?

Got my first box of heatonist sauces, great stuff.

Hell yea, I think I've seen every episode lol

I've wanted to buy some of their sauce, like the last dab, and the other hot ones sauce they used for a couple seasons.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
lol you mean the aftermath on the anoos? No it doesn't affect me that way , just the burning of the mouth.

yep. Thats what keeps me from spicy food. I love eating it but hate what happens later..

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
yep. Thats what keeps me from spicy food. I love eating it but hate what happens later..

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Same, ive seen every episode. Kevin hart episode lol.

First sauces i bought below + reviews

- Los Calientes (by hot ones) - I actually dont care for it...a bit too much tang and appley/lime to it. Would be good for fish tacos but its a bit tart for me. Heat 3/10

-Heartbeat Hot sauce (red habanero version) - This is my favorite. From canada..i got batch 69.... its probably the best hot sauce ive had to date. Sweet kick up front..well rounded roasty flavor at the back end then bam some throat kick. Great on eggs and pretty much anything. heat 5/10

- Queen Majesty | Scotch Bonnet & Ginger . This one i enjoy but not directly...has a very strong scotch bonnet pepper flavor. Most people will recognize this flavor in jerk/jamacian style food...its a peppery kick. I prefer it more as a premarinade ...little bit goes along way. Tongue burner..couldve used far more ginger. heat 6.5/10

Remember too..if you order the sauces none of these are shelf stable like your grocery store stuff..gotta keep em in fridge. I went light and took it easy on the hot levels...if you do order depending on your heat level..id definitely put heartbeat hot sauce on there based off flavor alone.

Sean evans..not sure how that dude keeps his cool with the spice he eats.

"next up we have da bomb..." queue celebrities realizing what they got themselves into.

id never willingly take a dab of last dab..would need to be paid.

The sauces are delicious if you want flavor to your hot sauces..they definitely arent cheap though. 3 hot sauces were $40 out the door after shipping.

I think I could handle the Last Dab. I don't mind stuff that makes me sweat, but there is a limit lol

One time I went to Hurricane Grill and Wings and ordered a platter plate, it was like 12 wings with 4 different sauces, so for 3 of the wings I got the hottest sauce they had. I could only finish one. They were so damn spicy and the beer I was drinking just made it worse.

I ended up taking them home and putting them in the fridge for later. Well...later that night my dad got home from a late night motorcycle ride and he saw my leftovers and decided to help himself. He was so mad they were so spicy lol, I caught him scooping icecream straight out of the carton trying to get rid of the heat. That's what you get for taking my leftovers.

During Irma we stayed at this guys house that's friends with my dad and he introduced me to Mrs. Renfros habanero salsa. That shit is so spicy and I start sweating after a few chips, but at the same time it tastes so good I can't stop punishing myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.