Not open for further replies.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Okay, so I’m wetsanding...

Before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
so job offer to become a consultant, but they don't have permanent job placement for me so i'd have to wait for something to come along. money isn't as good as expected and job would involve more travel than current role. but it's in the area I want to branch off into. would i be crazy to say no or should i counter offer for more money?

i have an internal application pending right now at work, need to meet with one more person on friday when im "back" from vacation.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
so job offer to become a consultant, but they don't have permanent job placement for me so i'd have to wait for something to come along. money isn't as good as expected and job would involve more travel than current role. but it's in the area I want to branch off into. would i be crazy to say no or should i counter offer for more money?

i have an internal application pending right now at work, need to meet with one more person on friday when im "back" from vacation.

The biggest factor on this switch...if its not full time that means you dont get health insurance right? :iono:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I think once I'm with them I'd be covered whether on assignment or not but would need to wait til that happened to put in 2 weeks notice...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
dammit i miss manual cars. someone trade me.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
@UGLYBASTARD

That moment when your squad mate goes AWOL and stops responding to voice chat

Also...

not sure i couldve timed this screenshot any better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.