GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

front bumper and headlight removal guide

recognized1

Go Kart Champion
It's a lot more difficult if you break the tab. I broke one of mine and was able to separate the pieces by sticking a small flat head between them and prying the outside piece away toll they could separate.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Actually found an easy way to pop it off thanks to one of my friends. Pull the headlight out as far as you can then take a medium size paper clip to the back part of the harness. Slide the clip in at an angle so you can get deep into hole. After that just push the clip down with one hand and slide out with the other.

StigsFatAmericanCousin

Ready to race!
Actually found an easy way to pop it off thanks to one of my friends. Pull the headlight out as far as you can then take a medium size paper clip to the back part of the harness. Slide the clip in at an angle so you can get deep into hole. After that just push the clip down with one hand and slide out with the other.

Good to know. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

funkymcbain

Ready to race!
Oh no, all the pics are gone from this guide and headlight removal is exactly what I was looking for :( Can someone point me to another guide maybe?

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
the good thing though is, even with one hand it takes literally 6 minutes to drop the bumper to get to the headlights

:)

ducatiti

Ready to race!
Video does not state that there are screws located on the bottom or the car but the above link does.

Please confirm if the screws on the bottom need to be taken off for bumper removal.

Thanks.