GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

California VCDS/VAGCOM Locator Thread

panzr15

Ready to race!
Tim, Hit me up with the tweaks you want. I got the cable and have already gone through some myself.

For anyone else, I'm in the Oceanside area so if anyone is in SD/SoCal PM me and we can work something out.

Hey GTI JayRay, I'm down in PB. Have you have a chance to go through any of the lighting options yet? Like turning Coming Home On, turning the Fog Lights On when Turning/Blinker On? Or Hill Hold On? Thanks.

GTimmy

Met up with GTI JayRad on Saturday- Thank you SO SO Much for the hook up, everything works great. Now I know of two rockin GTIs in Temecula/Murrieta with FOB rolldown!
Tim (USN Ret)

GTI JayRad

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey GTI JayRay, I'm down in PB. Have you have a chance to go through any of the lighting options yet? Like turning Coming Home On, turning the Fog Lights On when Turning/Blinker On? Or Hill Hold On? Thanks.

I've played with the lighting features yes. Haven't attempted the hill hold however I have seen it when looking through VCDS. what's your schedule like tomorrow I will be in Pt. Loma and Rancho Penasquitos in the morning.

:Thumbs up: GTI JayRad. Helped me get my window keyfob rolldown setup done.

Met up with GTI JayRad on Saturday- Thank you SO SO Much for the hook up, everything works great. Now I know of two rockin GTIs in Temecula/Murrieta with FOB rolldown!
Tim (USN Ret)

No problem guys. It was good meeting some more MKVI in the area. Anyone else needs VAGCOM PM me and we will set something up.

panzr15

Ready to race!
I've played with the lighting features yes. Haven't attempted the hill hold however I have seen it when looking through VCDS. what's your schedule like tomorrow I will be in Pt. Loma and Rancho Penasquitos in the morning.

I'm off work tomorrow. Got an appointment in PB, 11-12, but free otherwise. [emoji2]

Typed like a child on my Nexus 5

MisaelMk6

Ready to race!
Anyone have vag com and is available tommorow? Im willing to drive to your location. I need help, my check engine light turned on today. The car revs by itself when it is im neutral idk why ): it revs up to 2k rpm by itself really need help.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Anyone have vag com and is available tommorow? Im willing to drive to your location. I need help, my check engine light turned on today. The car revs by itself when it is im neutral idk why ): it revs up to 2k rpm by itself really need help.

I'll be working on a car during work around 10am if you wanna stop by. I'll have vag com with me. I'll shoot you a pm with the address

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

VDub818

Ready to race!
I'll be working on a car during work around 10am if you wanna stop by. I'll have vag com with me. I'll shoot you a pm with the address

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Watsup man quick question can you take out the error code needed to install the euro style tail lights?

or anyone??

located in 91202

Requirements say you need: Vagcom coding Byte 18

Lance criminal

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone down to meet up in the Palm Springs area? So sick of this orange dash light lol

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Watsup man quick question can you take out the error code needed to install the euro style tail lights?

or anyone??

located in 91202

Requirements say you need: Vagcom coding Byte 18
If you can verify which code you need (depending on what headlights you have) for byte 18, then I can do it for you.

ThatJohnGuy

pppffftttt
I have a Golf R I need to run logs on. I have the cable but my laptop is broke. I am piggybacking a monitor to be able to get on here and write this ha ha

I am located in Camarillo CA and looking to run VAGcom logs of my car. I have issues, possibly multiple. I think my n75 or some part of my turbo is compromised. I have runs from last year I do not know how to turn into a graph as well... actually not even sure if I did them right. I followed the APR instructions but the person helping me wasn't the sharpest. I myself, am not either. Will this tell me if someone responds or do I have to keep coming in and checking? Sorry for all the questions... yes I graduated back to noob and neew to be schooled. Thanks everyone.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
I think there are multiple possibilities for halogens. I know I used 21 for byte 18 for my xenon with led drl. I think 20 is a possibility for yours. Do your research and check the coding thread for led tails to make sure which code you need. I can do the coding for you after you confirm which one works for you