GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fs:Eurodyne Stage 1-2 reflash for 2.0TSI/FSI w/Powertap cable

vwR208

Selling my Eurodyne Stage 1&2 tune with the powertap cable you use to flash it at home. This comes with the required credits to flash 1 VIN number/vehicle unlimited times.

It is brand new in the box. Should work for any 2009-2014 vw or Audi. I don't need it as I decided to go the custom/Maestro tuning suite route.

Product description can be found here:

http://www.eurodyne.ca/shop/uncateg...-tsi-with-powertap-flash-cable-bpy-ccta-cbfa/

I'm asking $675 OBO + shipping. Thanks guys.

blingdub

Go Kart Newbie
you can buy new for $700 shipped, why would we risk it with someone who only has 1 post?

vwR208

Good point-

you can buy new for $700 shipped, why would we risk it with someone who only has 1 post?

Not all of us here are fortunate enough to have owned a golf for years. I finally got my dream car and signed up for the forums the same day. I don't think that makes me any less a member of the community.

But yeah, it's a lot of money. I could post time stamped pictures/screen shots including that it has the flashing credits on it? I don't know what else I could really do to verify. I would try craigslist I just don't see a demand for that kind of specialized modification in my area.

blingdub

Go Kart Newbie
i'm not trying to be a hard ass, but after shipping the buyer is expected to save maybe $10 compared to buying new....on a $700 purchase....there's really no incentive here.

vwR208

i'm not trying to be a hard ass, but after shipping the buyer is expected to save maybe $10 compared to buying new....on a $700 purchase....there's really no incentive here.

Buying from Eurodyne in Canada is incredibly slow and kind of pricey- and I did post "or best offer". That's about as clearly as I can say that I would make a better deal without explicitly saying "pay me less money for this".

c72k

Go Kart Champion

I agree. And I would assume support would be better buying from them directly. You need more incentive than that price

And to the op, a new user doesn't have the credibility that someone does if they're more "well-known" regardless what their reason was to join gmk6

vwR208

I agree. And I would assume support would be better buying from them directly. You need more incentive than that price

And to the op, a new user doesn't have the credibility that someone does if they're more "well-known" regardless what their reason was to join gmk6

The support is literally exactly the same. You plug it in, sync your VIN number to the Eurodyne servers and then flash it and you have lifetime support from them. And I literally just said OBO-You can make your own incentive by making an offer.

I guess I just don't see how making more random posts somehow gives instant credibility. The user who called me out has only been a member for just barely a year, he's good though?

And I might be new here but I did read the rules, like the ones that specifically say not to post unrelated or disparaging remarks on people's for sale posts.

So are you guys interested, Got an offer?

vwR208

Price change bump.

600 shipped, Anybody?

SirClimax

Ready to race!
pm'd

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Power tap cable delivered. All credits for flashing were present. I just flashed my gti about 2hrs ago and took it for a ride stage2. Amazing ride.
Good sale here.
Just wanted to affirm his one post was a good one.