GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
Guy that's been having vw Gremlins lately we narrowed down to his manifold took a shit. Classic runner flap problem, he's out of warranty. Asked if he could pay 50 and make weekly payments until it's paid off.

LOL

No.

Could have at least offered a few Chipotle vouchers

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Shit just keeps going sideways for that kid. [emoji2365]

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Barely know him, random referral through fb...worked on his car twice before and he seems normal, not enough to front that kind of cash though.

I hope he paid you before you did the work....

Autocross tomorrow. SCCA. Made some swaybar changes to the car last night, let's see if it feels any better.

Might head up to Elkhart Lake afterwards to cheer my team on at Road America Sunday.... depends on the wife's mood.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

Autocross tomorrow. SCCA. Made some swaybar changes to the car last night, let's see if it feels any better.

Might head up to Elkhart Lake afterwards to cheer my team on at Road America Sunday.... depends on the wife's mood.

That wife mood. Every husbands barometer for fun.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

We haven't done it yet lol
That wife mood. Every husbands barometer for fun.
^

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
We haven't done it yet lol ^

That's good LOL.

I feared he showed up, had you do the work, then sprung it on you when he tried to pay you...

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Rare spot today

Phur

Autocross Champion
That thing is bizarre!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat19: Winter Is Coming Chili Chat

That thing is bizarre!

I looked it up. I’d never seen one before. It’s actually really cool. The body was made by Zagato and it has an LS3 and zero electronic driver aides. It’s side profile is wild. I couldn’t get a pic though. It’s like a cross of an Aston and a TVR.

Phur

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
This is not a good thing.
[emoji57]

Phur

Autocross Champion
The car does look cool though.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
speaking of Chipotle vouchers - has anyone tried the new skirt steak they have?

Following up on this....the wife has never had Chipotle and I showed her the new steak and she said it looked good.

So I go there to get it for dinner tonight, and: "we're all sold out...AND at every location around here. We won't have it for another week or two." :rolleyes:

So it must be a hit... :iono:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Following up on this....the wife has never had Chipotle and I showed her the new steak and she said it looked good.

So I go there to get it for dinner tonight, and: "we're all sold out...AND at every location around here. We won't have it for another week or two." :rolleyes:

So it must be a hit... :iono:

people cashing the vouchers