GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

installed TT-RS brakes on stock Detroits

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
Any possibility a 5mm spacer would do the job with stock Detriots? Looks like a good bit of space between the wheel and the caliper. Just curious. I am running two sets of wheels, the Detriots in the winter and neuspeed rse 12 in the summer which are 18x8 +45 I believe. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I was hoping that I might not need any spacer on the neuspeed rims as I am almost flush now. Cheers

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
based on those pics, I don't think 5mm is enough.

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
based on those pics, I don't think 5mm is enough.

Damit . I'm all over the place with trying to find a BBK for the car. I between the st40, the ttrs and wildwood. I would love the ttrs but I can't space the rse12 any further as I will rub. Aghhh. You had the st40 right? How was fitment there? Cheers

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
You wont have any issues with the rse12 and they dont need spacers .. I thought you were asking about the detroits?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
it seems like the willwoods would be the smallest, to allow for easiest clearance.

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
You wont have any issues with the rse12 and they dont need spacers .. I thought you were asking about the detroits?

I was asking about the Detriots. I use those in the winter and the neuspeed in the summer. Good to know the neuspeed will clear with no issue. I was hoping that a 5 mm spacer might work. I thought I saw someone running ttrs with the Serrons and a5 mm spacer? Thanks fo your help!