GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South Carolina GTI Roll Call.

Charleston_Guy

Super Late

Moncks Corner, SC here, and I'm checking in with my 2014 GTI candy white DSG. I have a Unitronic Stage 2 ECU and TCU, Unitronic TBE, Unitronic Intake, and R8 coil packs. This is my second GTI, my first being a 2012 3DR CSG DSG. That car got totaled out, and I can share my story in a new thread if anyone is interested (pictures included). I also have a '03 Beetle Turbo S that I drive to work during the week with.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
We need more SC VW people!

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Im currently deployed but will be back in SC towards the end of January.

I have clean Gti plaid seats. 4 door and heated of course. They are in great condition, the car only has about 20k on it.

I really want to trade for some plain black 4 door and heated seats from a Tdi or whatever. If theyre in good condition ill even add cash on top.

IF you have power seats and heat then i can trade the entire seats. If not then I would like to trade just the covers. Basically, as long as I dont lose my power and heat ill do whichever haha.

Like I said I wont be in SC until January unfortunately, but if youre interested and are in the SC area please hit me up.

I see plaids for sale on here all the time. Im hoping it wont be hard for me to trade them for "lesser" tdi/golf seats.

Also, for the record, no im not a fan of leather.

I can also trade arm rests and shiftboots for non red stitched ones if you want to do that with the seats, but im mainly concerned about the seats haha. I can get rid of red stitching, cant get rid of the plaid.

Hopefully i can make someone with a Golf or Tdi happy lol

Thanks!

Link to WTT thread: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86704

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Hurry the hell up man! haha

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
Originally from Pittsburgh pa area living in Austin tx doing an IT program until June..thinking about moving close to some cousins in Charleston sc? What's the car scene like?
Charleston has a decent car scene. The VW scene is pretty good also. There is some good money in that town so there are also plenty of high end cars.

For tuning options you have European Road and Racing (APR) and JK Automotive (Unitronic). I have been to both shops. Both guys are great and will be a wealth of knowledge. For facebook groups you have Charleston Dubs and Low Country Volkswagen Club.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
I don't care for the car local car shows. It seems you need airbags and nice wheels or just be popular to win awards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
I don't care for the car local car shows. It seems you need airbags and nice wheels or just be popular to win awards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats the case for any euro themed car show. You need low, 3 piece wheels, and lots of fans. I dont care how nice your car is. If youre not part of the scene you will never win.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Thats the case for any euro themed car show. You need low, 3 piece wheels, and lots of fans. I dont care how nice your car is. If youre not part of the scene you will never win.

i had the golf with the most mods and a chic won an award with a stock tdi just cos she's popular and kinda runs the car club.

whatevs, so we should get some car meet planned.:iono:

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
i had the golf with the most mods and a chic won an award with a stock tdi just cos she's popular and kinda runs the car club.

Vandorin will be back late January and we have a garage full of car parts to install on his car. Im down for a meet. I wouldnt mind taking a ride in a K04 car with some pretty brakes. Might help me determine if I really want to go with a bigger turbo.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Vandorin will be back late January and we have a garage full of car parts to install on his car. Im down for a meet. I wouldnt mind taking a ride in a K04 car with some pretty brakes. Might help me determine if I really want to go with a bigger turbo.

i have a ko4 car with pretty brakes :eek:
now that i have the new clutch in this car is now a beast

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
i have a ko4 car with pretty brakes :eek:
now that i have the new clutch in this car is now a beast
:wub::wub::wub: Time for a SC OT meet. lol

I work every other weekend so its pretty predictable when im available. And VD has r&r and leave. Plus he doesnt work weekend.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion

:wub::wub::wub: Time for a SC OT meet. lol

I work every other weekend so its pretty predictable when im available. And VD has r&r and leave. Plus he doesnt work weekend.

Always down for a car meet. :thumbsup: