GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Integrated Engineering MK6 2.0T Performance Products Thread

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
will they be available in black?

Actually, all the castings will available in black only. The billet plates on top however, may be available in different color options.

The final product will look a lot closer this render:

kern417

Go Kart Champion
awesome. i'd love it in black or a machined finish myself. i'm not really into stick out colors like that but i'll just stay tuned for when offerings are finalized.

Dub_75

Ready to race!
Actually, all the castings will available in black only. The billet plates on top however, may be available in different color options.

The final product will look a lot closer this render:

I really wish you guys would consider leaving the castings in machine finish or at least have it be an option.

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
I really wish you guys would consider leaving the castings in machine finish or at least have it be an option.

We may still, it is not set in stone yet. They are not a machine finish, but a raw casting. Do keep in mind the raw castings do stain very easily, finger prints, tools, even water on a hot manifold will stain. And the porous casting is not easy to clean. This is one big reason to sell them coated, as the product ends up looking very nice for a very, very long time.

INTAKE MANIFOLD!!!!!! Let this be priced cheaper than the HPA Intake manfiold, and they should sell well

in my opinoin, I like the cast intake manifold without the color(s). I'd rather have an ALL black manifold (same as the //HPA). or simply machined with no powder coating?

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
INTAKE MANIFOLD!!!!!! Let this be priced cheaper than the HPA Intake manfiold, and they should sell well

in my opinoin, I like the cast intake manifold without the color(s). I'd rather have an ALL black manifold (same as the //HPA). or simply machined with no powder coating?

I do not have final pricing yet, as we are still finishing up a few parts. But they are likely coming in at under 1000.00 before the pre-sale special. We are still working out finish options.

WalkerT

Go Kart Champion
What about the intake flapper components? Does this require a tune to eliminate the CEL?

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
What about the intake flapper components? Does this require a tune to eliminate the CEL?

These do not use intake manifold flappers, the manifold performance gains in testing were much better without them. Yes, you will need to have the flappers tuned out to eliminate the CEL. We will be rolling out our own manifold software after the initial release.

Thiago Brandão

These do not use intake manifold flappers, the manifold performance gains in testing were much better without them. Yes, you will need to have the flappers tuned out to eliminate the CEL. We will be rolling out our own manifold software after the initial release.

Let me get this right...

IE is going to provide softwares? Like a K04 software using your manifold? :drool:

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

We may still, it is not set in stone yet. They are not a machine finish, but a raw casting. Do keep in mind the raw castings do stain very easily, finger prints, tools, even water on a hot manifold will stain. And the porous casting is not easy to clean. This is one big reason to sell them coated, as the product ends up looking very nice for a very, very long time.

would a chrome/polished powder coating finish be a possible option?