GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

.: My CW GTI :.

ProtoMonkey

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking on this forum and asking questions... Everyone here are very helpful and easy going. I came from a 07 STI to the GTI, I've had the GTI for almost 6 months now and so far I really enjoy the overall experience.

Here is my CW GTI, 15% tint and a good wash & wax. I'll be posting more pics once I get my Team Dynamics Pro 1.2 in flat black mounted. Hope you all like the first photo.

Last edited:

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Great pic, and great choice on wheels. Looks shiny :) Any other plans?

ProtoMonkey

Pretty content with the car for now, my wife and I just had our first born not too long ago, so no major plans for awhile. I am happy to get the Team Dynamic Racing right before Father's day :)

On the side note... minor stuff I've been thinking about but not sure if I want to go badge less in the rear and perhaps color match side markers but I am not 100% sure with it at this point.

Last edited:

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Professional photograph, beautiful car in white.

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
DAMN gorgeous car :w00t:

One thing I would like to point out is the "sunroff" in your sig ;)
Might wanna correct that typo..

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
On the side note... minor stuff I've been thinking about but not sure if I want to go with it is to black out the front and rear badges. perhaps black out the side markers but I am not 100% sure with it at this point.

Man it looks good as is... I'd maybe do the body-colored side markers and that's it in that department.

CadMan

Ready to race!
Great looking car man, good photo location for the shot.
I gotta find me some good photo locations an get snappin!

ProtoMonkey

Thank you everyone :) more updates coming hopefully after this weekend. Got all the goodies and just need to get them on the car.

Thank you for pointing out the spell error! fixed it just now.

ProtoMonkey

Its been awhile since I had my TDR 1.2 Matte Black on the car. Here is a new pic :)

ProtoMonkey

yeah, still on stock suspension - I know for the most part everyone always say lower it... but I am happy with the stock ride height. :)

bozaman

Ready to race!
nice shot of a nice car - well done.

:w00t: