GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AZ MKVI Owners chime in

Elchinophil

Ready to race!
Go Giants! I lived on LI for 21 years then moved here 10 yrs ago. Grew up in Jericho and went to Hofstra.

Haha snap that's to funny. Skibum first i see you on the 101 , then i find out you live where my old house is at and now your from NY too lol. I went to school in bethpage( Briarcliffe College) , Grew up in Jackson Heights , Queens for 21 years. Moved out here 8 years ago to finish school. Love what you can get for the money so I stayed :) , plus no crazy ass Grand Central / LIE traffic !

MK6RR

Ready to race!
Haha snap that's to funny. Skibum first i see you on the 101 , then i find out you live where my old house is at and now your from NY too lol. I went to school in bethpage( Briarcliffe College) , Grew up in Jackson Heights , Queens for 21 years. Moved out here 8 years ago to finish school. Love what you can get for the money so I stayed :) , plus no crazy ass Grand Central / LIE traffic !
True New Yorker too here. It's funny guys mentioned anyone here from the big apple. I used live in copiague, Long Island.

I used to work for American home mortgage main building before they went chapter 11.
As a child I grew up in Jackson heights close to junction blvd and northern blvd. I cecided I need it a new life style and since my sister moved to Arizona I decided to follow her foots steps and snow plows I truly hate them.
People out here don't know about waking @ 4 am in the morning to shovel your car out of the snow then go back home and take a shower then once it's finally time to go to work you discover that your car is covered in snow one more time because of the dam snow plow also floods ahhh men.
I'm not going to start with that one. But now I'm here. Go Yankees. Lol

azboost92

Ready to race!
Lived in Melville near Walt Whitman mall. Dad lives in Kings Park and uncle and cousins in queens. Basically all my family is back in NY. Different kinda living out here for sure. I am at ASU in my senior year and don't know if I want to move back or stay.

Elchinophil

Ready to race!
When you go back , you realize alot of things. It feels like sweet home but your money doesn't go as far. You have paranoia setting back in. * people pushing your bumper when your park on the streets , getting mugged or jumped , rude ass people , wet rain weather , terrible traffic, apartments for rent with small dinky AC units hanging on the edge of the window. Ahh good life in Arizona lol.

I miss NY too but it's almost like I just want to go back to visit. not to stay. It's nice to see friends and family again for sure i'm not going to lie. I miss that about NY. Good Times

ehancock

Ready to race!
I've been so busy I forgot to come back and check this. We just got into town on Wednesday. Staying with some family near old Scottsdale for the time being. Looked at a couple of apartments near frank Lloyd Wright and Raintree area and seemed Ok. Really tired of apartments and I would rather get a condo or home but we have no idea if we're going to stay in AZ long term

I haven't spent a ton of time in grocery stores or actually dealing with anyone in N Scottsdale so hopefully people aren't that bad to deal with... My wife is going to be working up that way so sucks for her lol.

ehancock

Ready to race!
Rolled by the Pavilion meet with my wife in her mk6. Lots of people but we didn't stay since we don't know everyone like back home lol.

ehancock

Ready to race!
Oh hey Ehancock, thanks for flaking on the wheels and not letting me know.

Yeeeaaaahhh I totally forgot about that. Sorry man. Went to an interview and completely forgot about it till I just read this. Just been extremely busy trying to settle in. I'll text you in the morning.

Last edited: