Status
Not open for further replies.
Motul 5W40 Specific

Motul vs Liquid Molly.... opions, why?....go

About to do oil change .....

ehancock

Ready to race!
dont manifold flows like crap

Visibly it looks more restrictive, but is it that much worse? I would be staying on stock block anyways.

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
what oil are you guys using?

mobil 1 0w-40

what is the most popular intake among you BT guys?

AEM Brute Dryflow

Visibly it looks more restrictive, but is it that much worse? I would be staying on stock block anyways.

Less higher end potential with higher egts, stock block for now.. Also spool can hurt since its log as wheel, cast mini ram is what you want

build the motor with your current budget then figure out what you want and your goals after, and save more money :). once you have the big turbo dont let the motor limit you.

Last edited:

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Just picked up a used APR Stage 3 kit, looking for tuning recommendations. Want a company that would be willing to work with me as this progresses. Probably going to have the turbo eneventually rebuilt to a HTA 2868, but want to get it running right with just the 2860rs.

I've looked at Unitronics, United, Gonzo, DM, but I haven't heard any first hand accounts of any of them.

I'd love to hear some feedback.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Just picked up a used APR Stage 3 kit, looking for tuning recommendations. Want a company that would be willing to work with me as this progresses. Probably going to have the turbo eneventually rebuilt to a HTA 2868, but want to get it running right with just the 2860rs.

I've looked at Unitronics, United, Gonzo, DM, but I haven't heard any first hand accounts of any of them.

I'd love to hear some feedback.
UM

kern417

Go Kart Champion
who has been tuned my UM? CTS actually recommended GIAC and i have gotten good vibes from unitronic, but i haven't heard of united motorsports on our engines yet.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
who has been tuned my UM? CTS actually recommended GIAC and i have gotten good vibes from unitronic, but i haven't heard of united motorsports on our engines yet.

Really CTS had always recommend Unitronic.. And uni has the gt28 tune

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Really CTS had always recommend Unitronic.. And uni has the gt28 tune

Uni at least has options up on their website for this engine. United doesn't have any TSI options available per theirs.

I'm considering talking to Driver Motorsport, but I've heard only first hand accounts from Stage 2 guys. Bronson being from APR (even if from their sales dept), I imagine they could make a decent replacement tune for a gt28rs.

I know there is no way in hell I'm paying the $1500 Apr wants to get a OTS tune for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.