GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"Kids these days"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

actually, the* - I put in too many letters ;)

It is more standard/common to say, "the disconnect" than "their disconnect".

Brian - beautiful girl you got there!!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Hilfloskind (Brian I'm guessing?) - You got a pretty one there!

P

plac

Yeah...the pics were friggin huge! I got busy at my desk at work and didn't get around to resizing to non-absurd proportions. Shit, you must've clicked in less than 30 seconds after I posted it!

ha. i thought you decided real quick to not post your kid on the web, so i took down my pics too. lol.

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
Naw...I just thought the pics were simply too big. I'm not worried about that. It's not as though I posted our street address, her SSN, etc...

...and yes, Grambles...Brian.

Thanks guys...I'm sure she is going to be real trouble when she gets a little older. I'm going to have to buy a shotgun just so I can lay it out and clean it when boys come over.

I'm surprised you hadn't seen these pics on my FB, John. I've got like 80 albums...she is in 90% of the pics.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Thanks guys...I'm sure she is going to be real trouble when she gets a little older. I'm going to have to buy a shotgun just so I can lay it out and clean it when boys come over.

P

plac

My son.

Attachments

• IMG_4079.jpg
    IMG_4079.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 103

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Plac, I love his expression! Did you get him all hyped up before the pic? lol

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
BUMP!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
This was almost the Grammar nazi thread, then peeps started throwing up their kid pics.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
It really annoys me when people type abbreviated instant messaging language online or through texts. Especially anyone in college and beyond. We use software at work called Lync to communicate with our colleagues, and some people can't type full words. Really makes me mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.