GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR 2.0 TSI K04 v3.1 Software Now Available!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Especially on 3.1. Prior to 3.1, a testpipe file meant that ALL of your files were testpipes.

We changed that with 3.1. Stock mode is exactly that, stock mode. The performance modes disable that code/CEL.

If you drive through at least a few drive cycles (start/stop/10-15 miles) in stock, you will get a CEL. But, long before it throws the CEL, it will ready the test, which is what you need it to do.

on 3.1, non-test pipe file should still pass all readiness , yes?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
word, i got it, and no CEL's, just wanted to make sure. I had checked way back when and ran the same type of tune on my GTI, but we had plugged in one of the obdII dongles from amazon and ran dashboard command, and it looked like it wasnt all ready - probably just the program perhaps, but ill try to get it VAGcom scanned to make sure.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
OK, gotcha. I think I did, so will have to check next time I'm in the shop. thanks.

Torito77

Ready to race!
It was !

Guys since yesterday I am getting very frequent miss fires in cilinder #4, no fault codes. But this does not look normal, I remember after a couple of hot laps I had about 40 missfires only in that cilinder (I have the Polar fis). This morning again, about 2 or 3 missfires cruising to my work every 5 minutes.

What can be happening? How should I proceed? replace spark plug and re test or do you recommned further ?

james9120

Go Kart Champion
It was !

Guys since yesterday I am getting very frequent miss fires in cilinder #4, no fault codes. But this does not look normal, I remember after a couple of hot laps I had about 40 missfires only in that cilinder (I have the Polar fis). This morning again, about 2 or 3 missfires cruising to my work every 5 minutes.

What can be happening? How should I proceed? replace spark plug and re test or do you recommned further ?
Check the plug, swap the coil, swap the plug, buy a GLI

Torito77

Ready to race!
Hehe I will
If I blew off the electrode I think it should be more noticeable

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk