GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Scraping Concerns

torga

Autocross Champion
Ha, I always end up parking at least a foot, sometimes two, away from the bars or curbs because I'm terrified.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
i have a unibrace UB and that hangs a bit - i'm lowered 0.75" or so right now but that stability there is piece of mind for when i scrape, on occasion.

Jiffyjetta

Ready to race!
This reminds me of my 79 rabbit years ago.
That thing was so low it would rip the road reflectors off the pavement with the oil pan when I changed lanes. Don't worry, the bottom of your car is much tougher than you think.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
This reminds me of my 79 rabbit years ago.
That thing was so low it would rip the road reflectors off the pavement with the oil pan when I changed lanes. Don't worry, the bottom of your car is much tougher than you think.

That sounds scary lol

Jiffyjetta

Ready to race!
The only scary part was those big round turtle looking things.
I was driving with my buddy in the passengers seat. I thought it would be funny to drive over it and smash it. Oh boy was I wrong, it completely stopped my car from about 25mph. The passengers seat slider came apart and my buddy hit the dash with the seat attached to him [emoji23].

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
If I put too heavy of a load in my car there's a part of my exhaust that hits the reflectors. I can't imagine doing that with an oil pan.

Also, that must have been jarring.