GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

djunited's GTI Progress

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
But as a DD, given the noise to grip ratio, you're satisfied?

Yes. I cannot imagine ever running regular tires again. I got used to noise and vibration when i first got full bsh mounts at 5000kms. Extra noise from the tires wont affect me.

f00kie1

Go Kart Champion
Yes. I cannot imagine ever running regular tires again. I got used to noise and vibration when i first got full bsh mounts at 5000kms. Extra noise from the tires wont affect me.

Okay, based on your and another user's review, will go ahead and try them out. Thanks.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to let you know your car is a major inspiration to me. Absolutely love what you've done with it.

Thanks man. Appreciate it.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion

How many kms are you getting out of the R888s, or have you gotten from the other tires you've run? When I initially got the ventus V12s on my car a year ago, I ate through the fronts in a month and rears in 3 of what I'll call DDing. I have since toned back my driving and I think I'll be getting a full year out of the V12s on my car now. I would love to get some better rubber on my car, but I don't want to drop a ton of money on something I'm going to eat through in 2-3 months. But that said, I want to run 235F 245R so I think they should last a little bit longer than the 225F235R I'm running now.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
How many kms are you getting out of the R888s, or have you gotten from the other tires you've run? When I initially got the ventus V12s on my car a year ago, I ate through the fronts in a month and rears in 3 of what I'll call DDing. I have since toned back my driving and I think I'll be getting a full year out of the V12s on my car now. I would love to get some better rubber on my car, but I don't want to drop a ton of money on something I'm going to eat through in 2-3 months. But that said, I want to run 235F 245R so I think they should last a little bit longer than the 225F235R I'm running now.

im not sure you'd want them if your commute is long. mine is very short and I have a 1000kms on them so far. traction is better than the previous tires I ran but still with that much torque I can spin 3rd no problem on average roads.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
2014/05/26

Installed 034Motorsport Strut Mounts and a Forge TSI Intake.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
How do you like the intake?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Love it. It's like driving a different car. Gained back lost boost at redline and g/s.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion

huli467

Damn, just read all 15 pages on your build. Very nice ride bro!

spenny02

Ready to race!
nice build. I just got done reading all 15 pages and i want more. It seems you haven't updated in awhile...I think it's about time :D