GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
So for lets say around 700 total, that sounds worth it right?
nope. so heavy. :iono: I bought some pretty light cool wheels off someone for less. :iono:
If you like em? I think those are pretty heavy, might want to check the weight
heavy OEM wheels yeah
Looks like they are around 24 lbs. The Detroits I have are like 30lbs so i save some weight.
balls that is still heavy
You know what you can get for $700 Andrew?

ASK ME ANDREW.
boosted is here :iono:
Think there's better functioning and looking RAMZ out there than those, IMO.
this.
yeesh 24 pounds. I'd skip them
^^
God dammit Chris. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

you asked for it :iono:

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
had to say it :laugh:

Ask a moderator what they think you should do with $700-$1000
hmmm a tune.
Tune. At least... I MEAN, CMON BRO. WHAT ARE YOU, 12?!
this
7-1000. Hm. Probably downpipe and stage 2 tune, that's where you have to start. No point in doing anything else really until that takes place.
o wow yeah. good advice is good
Alright Ill start a gofundme page. Help me get tuned lol
um... good luck with that.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
i wouldnt go against what the mods say tbh, they have a lot of power at their disposal

Morning Das

i mean dbunny you were gonna spend $700 anyways :iono:

put your wife on forums we'll convince her to let you spend the money....it saves you money cause you dont have to downshift to pass cars . better gas mileage etc yeah

That is a really good deal... hmmm

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
i wouldnt go against what the mods say tbh, they have a lot of power at their disposal

Morning Das

i mean dbunny you were gonna spend $700 anyways :iono:

put your wife on forums we'll convince her to let you spend the money....it saves you money cause you dont have to downshift to pass cars . better gas mileage etc yeah
Yo boosted, hows your morning?
Always happy to help a fellow member mod their car. (smartass smile engaged).

Jaber

Modero
Tune actually gives better MPG. I get around 30MPG highway going 70-80MPH. Almost squeezed out 400 mile range last week. If I drive like a dick, goes down to 320 mile range lol.

Dang, what a difference. For 42k miles this car was nothing but city. Now it's all highway or highway like speeds.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Tune actually gives better MPG. I get around 30MPG highway going 70-80MPH. Almost squeezed out 400 mile range last week. If I drive like a dick, goes down to 320 mile range lol.

Dang, what a difference. For 42k miles this car was nothing but city. Now it's all highway or highway like speeds.

This. Except I drive like a dick everywhere cuz 23. Still gets decent MPG’s for dicking around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
pros
*better gas mileage
*cooler car noises
*easier passing
*get to work faster means you make more money
*get home faster which means more couch time
*enjoying driving again
*being faster than altimas

downpipe and stock catback is very quiet...we can tune it and wife would never know
Yo boosted, hows your morning?

Always happy to help a fellow member mod their car. (smartass smile engaged).
pretty good yeah, nice weather today
If you don't give AF about the environment you can get a DP for really cheap. Ask me how I know.
that godspeed downpipe yeah, bring all the smells
90 is literally 90 now can confirm , especially out west
highway or highway like speeds FTW
luls
Boostie needs to talk to the Mayor of his town and increase the sissy 45MPH to 55. And tell the cops to stop setting up speed traps :iono:
yeah and big timber should be 2 lanes wide. gah.
Have you been to the Gilbürgring yet?
its better in reverse...just have to watch out for people walking their doges

Jaber

Modero
Have you been to the Gilbürgring yet?

Yes sir. He filled me in on the deetz. Been there and around other areas a few times to hoon. Just have to watchout for the soccer moms that don't know how to drive. Accidents all the freakn time out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.