GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

new downpipe and giac softwear installed... got a question though

VA VDUB

Passed Driver's Ed
just installed my 42 draft designs catless down pipe and had stage two giac installed. the car sounds awesome and is very much faster... however its throwing a code for the cats. to be honest i thought that the softwear would override anycodes thrown for the converters and i think its a little rediculous:paddle: i called giac becouse i thought that maybe the tune didnt take and it felt faster because of the downpipe but they said that their software didnt eliminate the codes... does anyone kno of how to fix this problem ... any help would be very much appreciated

SoCalMK6GTI

Ready to race!
This was from USP Motorsports regarding their new downpipe.

On a CBFA car that has stock or GIAC software it will need a spacer on the middle oxygen sensor. If you have APR, Revo, or Unitronic you will not need a spacer. I assume it would pass a visual inspection but can't be 100% sure.

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
The 42 catted DP won't throw a code necessarily, but yep Socal called it, depending on your software choice it'll ease the CEL problem. The guys who went for our 42DD deal were either already APR flashed to 2, Stage 1 planning 2, got a catted pipe and/or were well aware of the CEL light before purchase.