GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

No more SUV status

racinrabbit1

Ready to race!
Got my K-Sports installed this weekend, front needs to come down more but it feels good to get rid of the 4x4 status.

Suspension: K-Sport Kontrol Pro's

Before: (terrible photo but it's the only one i have beforehand)

After:

Strut Assembly Comparison:

racinrabbit1

Ready to race!
Back looks lower than front... but other than that, real nice man! :thumbup:

Yep, I have some tinkering to do with them but overall I am pleased with how it looks.

how do those coils ride?

Rides fantastic. They are 32 way adjustable dampening and are set on the softer side. Comfort level is pretty close to stock.

Far better than the H&R's I had on my MKV. I give them a :thumbup:

mattley crue1

Ready to race!
how do those coils ride?

these coils ride really well. i have mine set at 28clicks to full stiff in the back and 18 clicks to stiff in the rear. it is stiff but not harsh, very refined. good feel.

jpipdw

Ready to race!
Car is looking good! I see you did a xenon retrofit, do you notice your xenon beam jiggle a bit at night since installing your new suspension? My Koni's are set to full soft but I still notice a slight jiggle. May also be my thin summer tires. Just curious

racinrabbit1

Ready to race!
Car is looking good! I see you did a xenon retrofit, do you notice your xenon beam jiggle a bit at night since installing your new suspension? My Koni's are set to full soft but I still notice a slight jiggle. May also be my thin summer tires. Just curious

I have factory xenon's...

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Drop looks good. Camber looks a bit funny up front. Could just be the angle of the pics though.

racinrabbit1

Ready to race!
Drop looks good. Camber looks a bit funny up front. Could just be the angle of the pics though.

As it should, I hadn't taken it for alignment before I took the picture...all is good now