GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 stage 2 kill stories, lets hear them!

Noodle1

Ready to race!
They're nothing stage 1 or 2. You'll be fine. Unless it's a wrx STI BT then they'll probably pull away. Wrx are slow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The new ones are pretty quick, but I'm confident I'll take em.... Once I get a new clutch cause mine is slippery like that migos song

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Yea, ours are spin monsters. Nothing a LSD can't help with. They have the option of how they want their power distributed as well I think.

Ours are spin monsters from a dig and theirs fall on their face from a roll.... its only fair to compare them both from digs. We will spin while they won't... then they'll fall on their faces up top where we won't. Seems pretty fair to me. This is why rolls... the sti will lose to the gti most of the time.

MmmmmBoost

Ready to race!
Raced my buddies mk6 with a stratified custom tune on 91 octane up here in canada, Im running uni stage 2 93 with 92 gas, pulled on him smoothly, nothing too crazy which I expected but enough to make me say, hmm not bad. Also raced another buddy who has a mk5 gti with a malone custom tune made for 94 octane and hes running the same gas as me and I pulled on him as well. Dont know what to think as the variables are all over the place but its nice to know I can pull on someone lol.

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Raced my buddies mk6 with a stratified custom tune on 91 octane up here in canada, Im running uni stage 2 93 with 92 gas, pulled on him smoothly, nothing too crazy which I expected but enough to make me say, hmm not bad. Also raced another buddy who has a mk5 gti with a malone custom tune made for 94 octane and hes running the same gas as me and I pulled on him as well. Dont know what to think as the variables are all over the place but its nice to know I can pull on someone lol.

Would like to know the modsssss

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Not bad, I'm running 93 Oct file here in LA as well but with Eurodynes stage 2 file. You get a bit more power, nothing too crazy but it is a bit more nimble in acceleration with the 93. Planning on doing E40 mix soon. That's where our cars shine

MmmmmBoost

Ready to race!
Would like to know the modsssss

Me: Uni stage 2 ecu and dsg, ecs tuning intake, cts turbo catted downpipe, neuspeed dogbone insert, gfb dv+ and thats about it.

Stratified Tuning GTI: were pretty much exactly the same, he just doesnt have a dsg tune yet. Besides that, intake, downpipe, no intercooler upgrade afaik, dogbone insert, and thats about it, I might be missing something.

MK5 Malone GTI: Pretty much the same thing, intake, downpipe, gfb dv+, custom tune, manual.

MmmmmBoost

Ready to race!
Not bad, I'm running 93 Oct file here in LA as well but with Eurodynes stage 2 file. You get a bit more power, nothing too crazy but it is a bit more nimble in acceleration with the 93. Planning on doing E40 mix soon. That's where our cars shine

Yeah Im thinking about running a e30 mix, the gas I get is from the border so its around e10-e15 so I might dump in a bit more ethanol.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Yeah Im thinking about running a e30 mix, the gas I get is from the border so its around e10-e15 so I might dump in a bit more ethanol.

Yea E30-40 is maxing out the K03 but they max great power for stock turbo. These little things put in work lol

You gotta run the mix with some e85 if you have access to it

MmmmmBoost

Ready to race!
Yea E30-40 is maxing out the K03 but they max great power for stock turbo. These little things put in work lol

You gotta run the mix with some e85 if you have access to it

Yeah I got a station kinda near me, whats the lifespan for e85 if I have em in Jerry Cans ?

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
i smashed the hell out of a Leaf today.

Dude thought he had a chance but I put a Donald Trump on him. Next time dude needs to charge those batteries.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
i smashed the hell out of a Leaf today.

Dude thought he had a chance but I put a Donald Trump on him. Next time dude needs to charge those batteries.

:laugh:

I've had a prius ask me to race him before, I'm like, you serious dude? He's all, yeah, I wanna see how I stack up.
Uh ok...smash, smash, SUHMASHED. :paddle:

Some of them are pretty quick to 30 though, because of that insta-torque they've got. The 2016 Volt can do 0-30 in 2.6 seconds, 0-40 in 3.5, something like that. Race one light to light and it might surprise you. Of course, any length of room and that's literally all they've got, as the last 20mph to get 40-60, takes them another 5 seconds :bellyroll::lol:

Don't mistake this as me saying they're fast, but they do have a bit of pickup from a dig.

zef

Drag Racing Champion
a few weeks ago I raced another mk6 at the berlin turnpike and apparently he's only revo stage 1 and I barely beat him with Eurodyne stage 2..granted its the base map and hasn't been tweaked.

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
a few weeks ago I raced another mk6 at the berlin turnpike and apparently he's only revo stage 1 and I barely beat him with Eurodyne stage 2..granted its the base map and hasn't been tweaked.

Ohhh a fellow Pike going. Thought the crowd was dead.