GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

stage 2 stratified gti vs etuned stage 2 15' wrx

Noodle1

Ready to race!
Im stage 2 stratified, 6 speed manual stage 2, he is stage 2 with with a e-tune, who will win on a 30-40 roll?

CHerna

Ready to race!
I ran one of these newer WRX's when I was completely stock. I imagine it was stock too, as it looked completely stock. No tint even. We were dead even the whole time, but towards the end I pulled a little on him. About a fender.

I'd say it's up in the air.

Noodle1

Ready to race!
I lost, by like one car length, was kinda a shitty race and i started in third and brake boosted a little

Noodle1

Ready to race!
I raced the wrx again, brake boosted 45 roll and i was pretty much even. he'd probably pull on me but his clutch is slipping a little bit.

I did race a new stage 1 sti and i beat it by like a car length so im happy

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Nice, 45mph in 3rd is definitely the sweet spot for stock turbo cars... now run some e30 and pull a bus or two on em ;)

Also, we cant brake boost our cars... stupid safety features.. the ko3 spools up fast enough that its kinda unnecessary anyway.

Noodle1

Ready to race!
Nice, 45mph in 3rd is definitely the sweet spot for stock turbo cars... now run some e30 and pull a bus or two on em ;)

Also, we cant brake boost our cars... stupid safety features.. the ko3 spools up fast enough that its kinda unnecessary anyway.
Thanks but Idk what you mean about brake boosting? With my stratified tune I can brake boost all day long. Might try out e30 sometime but there are no pumps by me really

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

WHY_GTI

Ready to race!

Apply brakes first, and then go wot on the gas pedal to brake boost

gtimk6spd

Ready to race!
Apply brakes first, and then go wot on the gas pedal to brake boost

I think he means stock we can't brake boost. Doesn't the car cut fuel or something when the gas and brake are pressed simultaneously? I thought I read that somewhere on a tuners page months ago... I could be wrong.

WHY_GTI

Ready to race!
I think he means stock we can't brake boost. Doesn't the car cut fuel or something when the gas and brake are pressed simultaneously? I thought I read that somewhere on a tuners page months ago... I could be wrong.

I don't believe he is stock (he is tuned according to his build thread)
My stage 2 mk6 gti and stage 2 Mk7 R both I must apply the brakes and then throttle to brake boost

Throttle and brakes simultaneously = won't work

Throttle 1st and then brakes = won't work

Brakes 1st and then apply throttle = brake boosting will work