GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat 18: Boosted On Vacation - Again; Work From Home Chat

I'm now convinced you're either master spy-trolling me or we are living the same life, some sort of weird sci fi netflix thriller soon to be released.

"he got out of the shower and did a helicopter dance, I wanted to barf"

clownish

just clowning around
I worked from home from 2014-2018 almost 75% or traveling. My girl was always good about space - but her parents... Have you ever had to deal with the in-laws and the family at the same time? In-law wondering why you haven’t left your bed room in six hours, keeps poking head into room.

“You haven’t even changed out of your pjs? What are you doing?”

“How can you be working if the radio is on in here?”

“Would you like to have breakfast with us?”

“Let’s have a coffee chat this morning”

“What do you want for eat for lunch? When are you breaking for lunch?”

“What are you up to?” - every couple hours the duration of their weeks long stay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

Dis wfh doe.

First half of this week is perfect weather for it.

I thought about WFH'ing it today... actually almost did... but then I remembered I've got a lunch and dinner both DT I have to make.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Tho... having seen other pics of this chick... she's actually pretty good looking...

Still a good meme tho.

Indeed, she plays into the meme role in her life. I can't remember where I saw it, prob youtube but there was a vid about who these memes were in real life. Pretty interesting honestly how one candid photo changed many of their lives.

What's for lunch?

clownish

just clowning around
Chicken fingers, jalapeño poppers and French onion soup. Total cost - $4.27. I like company cafe but I’m literally just giving $ back to the company.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Chicken fingers, jalapeño poppers and French onion soup. Total cost - $4.27. I like company cafe but I’m literally just giving $ back to the company.

I had McDonald's chicken mcnuggets. They were very good actually...........

Status
Not open for further replies.