GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What Did You Do to Your TDI Today?

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Well;

We have them all over the place, but no TDI specific thread so I figured I would start one... :thumbsup:

Today; I ordered numerous tidbits to make my TDI more fun or at least look better... :D
  • Front and rear Gloss Black VW emblems
  • 2 Passat CC "R-Line" fender badges; figure I'm doing enough OEM+ tweaks to turn it into an R Line so I'll label it as such while I'm at it.
  • ECS Tuning Clear Sidemarkers
  • Bluetooh OBD II Adapter - Already bought the Torque app today as well, so now I'll be able to read various measurements real time (or close) with either my Galaxy SIII or my Xoom Tablet.

So... What did you do to your TDI today?

BlueDubbinTDI

Go Kart Champion
8000k HIDs get here Friday but unfortunately all I've done is looked at her while walking the dog today :(

And subscribed to this new epic thread!!!! :thumbup:

Defcon888

Passed Driver's Ed
A meter maid here in the Nazi dictatorship of a city named San Francisco, CA decided to issue me a front plate citation last night at 10:15 PM, so I zipped tied my front license plate to my grill and went to a popo station to get it signed off today. :thumbdown:

Also just ordered some strong magnets to put behind my front bumper, so we'll see how that goes in a few days...

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
did a oil change with some royal purple last week. also threw on a Fumoto valve for future oil changes.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Parked at train station after driving it 1.5 miles. About to pick it up and drive 1.5 miles home

Shockwave_Tdi

Passed Driver's Ed
started installing this stuff...

PDPCEO

Ready to race!
what do you all think about painting the lower grill gloss/piano black to match the top grill... too much? bc the flat black looks a little off to me

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Got my OBDII BT adapter in the mail yesterday so this morning I started using my Galaxy SIII to run Torque.

Still playing with it right now but so far it's a pretty sweet app :thumbsup:

PDPCEO

Ready to race!
Yea i have it also. It's collecting dust now :(

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Parked at train station after driving it 1.5 miles. About to pick it up and drive 1.5 miles home

haha. car doesn't even move one notch on the engine temp lol.