GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official South Florida Chat Thread

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I've seen nice cars come from their shop before.. but they also outsource a lot of work to other shops. They took my car to a shop down the street to have my notch done. They gave me a run-around about the notch so Id rather have a more reputable and straight forward shop like slammered handle the fix. The owner was also never in the office when I showed up for my appts... Pissed me off.
I hear ya man, slammered does great work.

So I live in Key West, and as you can probably guess, there's no real "shop" down here like there was when I lived in Virginia, so does anyone have any suggestions for a shop in the greater Miami/Ft Laud area? :iono:

2010 MK6 GTI:
Stage 2 Malone tune
Volks & Rings Intake Manifold
Volks & Rings Oil Catch Can
VWR Intake
18" AMG Matte Black wheels (S500)
ST Coilovers
HID (5k)Heads / (4k)Fogs

MelowGTI

Ready to race!
So I live in Key West, and as you can probably guess, there's no real "shop" down here like there was when I lived in Virginia, so does anyone have any suggestions for a shop in the greater Miami/Ft Laud area? :iono:

2010 MK6 GTI:
Stage 2 Malone tune
VWR Intake
ST Coilovers
HID (5k)Heads / (4k)Fogs

I've gotten all work done for my car at Novitech in Miami , I like them
15420 SW 136th St, Miami, FL 33186 might be kind of far for you though....

I've gotten all work done for my car at Novitech in Miami , I like them
15420 SW 136th St, Miami, FL 33186 might be kind of far for you though....

LT Motorsports
Yeah it's a little far, but I don't mind driving for quality work when I need it. I really need to get in touch with a wheel guy to have mine touched up. I have curb rash from when I let a friend drive it to 7/11 and back. Lesson learned on that one.

If they both have websites I will check them out. Also, has anyone ever heard of a shop in Davie, FL called "Slammered"?, their website doesn't say much so there's not much to go off of. I used to go to my buddy who was the owner of a VW/AUDI shop in Virginia and I'd like to find something similar if there even is one in south florida.

2010 MK6 GTI:
Stage 2 Malone tune
VWR Intake
ST Coilovers
HID (5k)Heads / (4k)Fogs

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Slammered does good work, very good reputation.

Owners name is danny, if you want to know anything, the best way to get in touch is through email. If you have an Instagram, you can follow him on there @slammered

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Anybody with a vagcom able to meet up tonight to do some logs with me? I'm having surging issues with my K04 and I need to run some logs to send Revo.

Willing to pay for the session or perhaps to rent someone's vagcom :D

trillmanati6

Looking to replace my headliner. What places do you guys recommend? Also, what color recommendations do you guy's have for the car? I was thinking a red suede, but i'm a little unsure. Installed some h and r ss springs about a month ago and this is how it's sitting now. Not the lowest vw by far, but it does look a bit nicer. Also, how do you guy's upload photos onto this without having to upload them to a website?

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 200
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    302 KB · Views: 190

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Be sure to stop by our booth at Fixxfest this Saturday. We will be giving away our annually Prep Packs!!!

Lots and Lots of ET4 Prep Packs ready for Saturday!!

ET4 Prep Pack Details

1) Free
2) Only available at FixxFest
3) Ticket holders only
4) One per ticket holder
5) While they last
6) At the EuroTripper booth

Whats inside?
-Logo Air Freshener
-Logo diecut decal
-Tour Series koozie
-Logo Lanyard

(That's basically $15 worth of stuff. Like getting a free event ticket!!)

Yes, you can get your event tickets at FixxFest. @FixxFest

#eurotripper #et4prep

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Rain, lots of rain.

It's getting cooler though, starting to get into the 70's, which is nice.