GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Euro Tripper 4 - February 6th, 2016 - Ft Myers FL

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Round 1 Mutts Nuts selection packages mailed out today.

Round 2 applications get yours in. You have until January 15. Those not selected in round 1 are still in consideration.

Mail your pictures, story, and reasons to info@eurotrippershow.com

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
** A major Announcement **

We are very excited to have VW of America attending ET4!!

They will be on site with the RWB Beetle and several other interesting vehicles. Along with tons of great information, promotions, reasons for fans to stop by their booth.

Please make sure you say hello to them. We are very thankful for their support of our event!

Also, they will be creating a special Event Poster, just for ET4!!!

Stay tuned![emoji173]️[emoji106]

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Awesome list of vendors on site at ET4. Offering, tunes, parts, accessories, wheels, merchandise and lots more. Ne sure to stop by their booths!

Events are not possible without their help, please return the favor and support them.

-Air Lift Performance
-Simply Clean
-Forge Motorsports
-USP Motorsports
-BC Racing / BC Forged
-Cloud 9 Automotive
-Dub Empire
-URO Tuning
-Lowered Lifestyle
-Carbon Wraps
-Highway Star Garage
-Hammered Apparel
-Broken.co
-Extreme Performance
-Drift HQ
-SOWO Partners ( Kerma TDI and Tarox)
-Trefen South VW show
-Legit Crown
-NUR Performance
-Euro Trash Apparel
-Quarry Motors

And more to come. Again, be sure to check great offers at the event.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Raffle prizes keep getting more and more interesting. Big thanks to our Title Sponsor Air Lift for donating a full 3H management kit!

This is in addition to the other two raffles. (Raffle 1 - complete vehicle wrap , raffle 2- Rotiform TMB wheels)

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Wooo one week away!

Do you have any image files of the eurotripper logo you could send me? I have a vinyl cutter so I just wanna make a sticker for myself to have on my car during the show. I saw a couple image files on google, but I think the resolution might be too small to trace in AI.

spiker369

on air, don't care
Wooo one week away!

Do you have any image files of the eurotripper logo you could send me? I have a vinyl cutter so I just wanna make a sticker for myself to have on my car during the show. I saw a couple image files on google, but I think the resolution might be too small to trace in AI.

I actually have a ai file of it somewhere.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Awesome, pm sent, thanks man

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Wooo one week away!

Cone to the booth. Free sticker[emoji8]

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Details of Raffle #4:

Provided by VWoA.

Enter to win Ultimate Red Bull Global Rallycross Daytona Fan Experience!!

Cheer on Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross (VARX) drivers - defending GRC champion #41 Scott Speed and fan favorite #34 Tanner Foust as they battle it out to the top of the podium during the double-header race weekend!

GRC Daytona takes place Saturday June 18th – Sunday June 19th.

Prize pack includes:
• 2 2-day passes for the race weekend
• Premium parking for one car each day
• 2-day Red Bull VIP Club hospitality access
• VARX garage access
• Meet and Greet with Tanner and Scott
• $100 Driver Gear gift card
• 1 Adult and 1 youth Tanner Foust t-shirt
• 1 Adult and 1 youth Scott Speed t-shirt
• 2 VARX Supercars hats