GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best intake for your money

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclefreek1090

whats going on everyone. Had my GTI for almost a year now and its time to start putting some parts on her.

looking at intakes and want to know if anyone has any good intake ideas and what intake gives you the best bang for your buck.

heard that the Carbonio stage 2 by APR is good but I was thinking that maybe there is another intake out there that adds the same HP but maybe a little cheaper but if the carbonio is the best i will get it.

Let me know please! any information will help!

Thanks again!

NBACousinVinnie

Ready to race!
:scared0016:

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
alright fuck face don't be a dick I'm new to this whole forum thing if you can't give me any good information then fuck off

That type of response isn't needed here. Members are poking a bit of fun because you've asked a question thats been asked countless times before.

Take a look at this thread:

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/member.php?u=32022

Our search isn't the best so look on google "_____ intake site:golfmk6.com" to pull up results.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
easy, tiger.

Carbonio Stage 1 (you don't "need" stage 2) or a Modshack VDTA intake are great enclosed intakes for your money. I believe BSH and a few others have open ones that may cost less, but remember that the volume will be slightly louder.

Status
Not open for further replies.