DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
g8? like one of these orrr?

ive been attacked by couch many times

Yeah, one of those. thing shot flames and all. Supercharged and make 800 IIRC

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Show me where I said “capable”

I believe I actually it could be as capable, but not as good dynamically.

Oh and lol lol lol

Ok... you mad? you're still the only person mad. "I love my gti, but it’s not a race car". that implies it's not capable/good enough, yada yada yada.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Eh, when he's putting down faster laps than cars with RWD like BRZ's with good tires, C5/C6 vettes, moostangs, etc, its a "race car" to me.

I've driven jays car before the suspension work - thing accelerates very smoothly and is very quick. With the suspension, it will be even better.

Ugh, can nobody read? This isn’t about lap times! It’s about dynamics. I can make a Camry put down competitive lap times with enough modifications. It still won’t have the dynamics of a comparably modified FR platform.

Lol lol lol

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Again, missing my point. NOBODY SAID THE GTI WASNT CAPABLE! I OWN ONE. What I said was, he is a cock loving queerbo who drives a piece of shit VW econobox with an upgraded turbo , so its only fast on the street to fuck with soccer moms, AND that i would bang him for free if time ever permitted such excitement to graciously tingle from my berries.

:word:

ive been attacked by couch many times

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Ok... you mad? you're still the only person mad. "I love my gti, but it’s not a race car". that implies it's not capable/good enough, yada yada yada.

this, lollololololol #TexasIsBetterThanIL #WeatherHereLookAtTheWeatherHereAndBeJealousFucker #Yeah

Ugh, can nobody read? This isn’t about lap times! It’s about dynamics. I can make a Camry put down competitive lap times with enough modifications. It still won’t have the dynamics of a comparably modified FR platform.

Lol lol lol

read again...... :

My problem with that statement is, while yes, its not RWD, he is capable of matching times of cars that are RWD , and the handling really can shine. Just like Landstig in his Mini Cooper S - with the right suspension tweaks and tires, that thing legit had oversteer. So , while it not "proper" rwd, it can still handle very similar to one, and be quite fast.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
okay guys take it easy , lets talk about something we can all agree on here

so anyways

politics amirite

Status
Not open for further replies.