GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Thank you for moving on from the negativity here... it just looks like 2 cars smooshed together that dont blend well. Im sure its gonna handle awesome though

Looks like a 2004 Ferrari to me. It’s been done before. Feels like they’re just refreshing what’s already been done for a cheaper price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Trolls win this round, I don't have the mental capacity to talk in circles with you two anymore today, maybe tomorrow. Nice job gents, A+ combined trolling efforts.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lol. You said it was a easy going day. Facts speak. Opinions weep. :iono:

When you have the capacity tomorrow HMU, I’d love to hear the facts on how that car should be worth $12k.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Dont take the bait Das. When people resort to name calling, its a lost cause.

Positive vibes ftw

Man i gotta eat lunch, getting hungry. CAN YOU BRING ME SHEETZ? iono

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Dont take the bait Das. When people resort to name calling, its a lost cause.

Positive vibes ftw

Man i gotta eat lunch, getting hungry. CAN YOU BRING ME SHEETZ? iono

Can bring you sheetz. Meet you there. [emoji1303][emoji1303]

clownish

just clowning around
What do you know about disabled Skype history tho???? Here we have disabled Skype for business chat history. It’s inane. Because our business users kept gossiping and sending screenshots.

Also I would love to use teams or hipchat or slack or anythingggg else. It’s pulling teeth to use Smartsheet or confluence or anything but excel. Can we just all consult together please.

And no Oracle.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Avatar updated to cute puppy dawg

Awwww

This menu though

:clap::clap::drool::drool:

:wub:

What do you know about disabled Skype history tho???? Here we have disabled Skype for business chat history. It’s inane. Because our business users kept gossiping and sending screenshots.

Also I would love to use teams or hipchat or slack or anythingggg else. It’s pulling teeth to use Smartsheet or confluence or anything but excel. Can we just all consult together please.

And no Oracle.

There should be a section in outlook called conversation history. Unless that’s been disabled as well

Whats the boom boom sauce taste like?

I’ll give you the boom boom pow. Nahmean

Phur

Autocross Champion
Change the batteries on the remote, they might be low. Remotes nowadays are not dumb, like many moons ago. When they run low, they can do some weird shit. If that doesn't solve it, remove the batteries from the remote when not in use and using the receiver. If that still doesn't solve your problem, think about what you added recently around the house, any electronic (or lights). Could be something is interfering and your receiver is picking it up. Worst case, the antenna on your receiver is jacked.

Changed and even removed the batteries in ALL remotes. Nothing new has been added.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
both drivers need to be n00bs for it to be fair omni! get with it! The MT car needs a driver that doesn't know how to heel/toe for it to be fair duh.

LOL

In that case, we should make it even moar fairer and make sure both drivers can't drive stick. Or even better yet, can't drive at all. I'd offer up my 15 year old but he can drive stick so that's no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.